By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So what will you get? 3DS or PSP2.

ok so after being in 546 bloody psp2 threads this morning i realised that there was yet to be the most obvious one of which are you getting xD

This time around unless your a blind fanboy who hasn't seen sunlight in 6 years you will agree that both Sony and Nintendo are inovating in pretty interesting ways this time around. You have nintendo with its awesome 3D stuff bringing game sinto a whole new light and constant wifi connection thingy that i dont understand.

With you sony you have a very strange touch panel on the back which in the write hands (see what i did there hehe) could be used to create some pretty interesting games. Aswell as enough power to make any fanboy shit bricks :D 

So which will you chose? Dun Dun Duuuuuun To be continued....NOW!

by the way i decided i wouldn't put a poll in because many people (including myself lol) often just pic random one to see results xD

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network

Both 3DS and NGP.

They're both too irresistable. I cannot find reasons not to buy them!

I'll probably be getting both eventually.  I usually end up buying everything hw wise from Sony and Nintendo.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Anyway, I don't really know. I really want the 3DS (3D, online features), but it has its downsides, but I also really want a NGP (PSP BC, Sony franchises). Right now I don't really know. It'll be easier to make the choice as we get closer to launch.

3DS only.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network

3DS for sure, it has the reasonable price tag compared to what PSP2 will likely be priced at, and I just want to experience the 3D for my self, I reckon I will have a blast plus the line-up is mini iced cup cakes :D. 

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Both, but I can honestly say Im more excited about the NGP.

^_^

psp2 and will definatly get it at launch(hopefully 2012 so i could get it using christmas money) with some games and monster hunter portable 3rd. my sister will ofcourse get 3ds which i also will be using.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

3DS definitely.

But who knows? I might get PSP2 in the future.

skeezer said:

Both, but I can honestly say Im more excited about the NGP.

Dont mean to go off topic and all (n my own thread xD) but....OMFG YOUR SIG ARE DANGOOOOOOOO!!!!! I. LOVE. YOU.!!!!!!

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.