By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So what will you get? 3DS or PSP2.

Will buy 3DS day one, NGP i'll buy if the price is low enough day one or when it has a game i want

Around the Network

Well both if I could afford both. But priority says, NGP...:D

From what I know so far, everything is pointing me towards a PSP2. Not that I'll likely get either, I'd love either tbh but find it hard to justifiy the price :

3Ds, the PSP2 is basicly a ps3 so why would I get it if I already have one??

Anyways its been years since I owned a Nintendo system, so Im kind of missing those kind of games

I will only buy the NGP if the price point is at 300$ and if they start showing some better games for it. Same goes for 3DS. The line-ups for both aren't impressing me so far.

Around the Network

I'm not a blind fanboy, so I let the time pass until I realize which range of videogames will satisfy my preferences the most. It's not possible to state an opinion at the launch of a video game system and I don't want subjective opinions of companies to convince me.

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Lyrikalstylez said:

3Ds, the PSP2 is basicly a ps3 so why would I get it if I already have one??

Anyways its been years since I owned a Nintendo system, so Im kind of missing those kind of games

Because you can take it on the go....

Will eventually get both but probably not day 1 for either.

However NGP has me much more excited.

For starters it has 2 analog sticks not to mention 2 multi-touch sensitive interfaces (1) 5" screen and (1) 5" touchpad. It has much better graphical output and also seems to have a much better online interface.

It enables PS3 on the go, future Android Marketplace apps and games, PS1 gaming on a mobile with proper button layout and it will have the support of SONY's awesome 1st party studios.

I will want a 3DS for the Nintendo games mostly, but other than the 3D aspect the NGP has one upped it in just about every single way imaginable.

3D isn't enough to put my excitement above something that has potential and features well beyond the other, not to mention price won't help either.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Chibi.V.29 said:
skeezer said:

Both, but I can honestly say Im more excited about the NGP.

Dont mean to go off topic and all (n my own thread xD) but....OMFG YOUR SIG ARE DANGOOOOOOOO!!!!! I. LOVE. YOU.!!!!!!

D: I've had sigs turned off for almost a year....I forgot what i had.

^_^

Right now the software lineup from the 3DS is pretty fantastic, and there's rumors of an Epic Mickey sequel... I hope that turns out to be true!

As for the PSP2 (why dont they just call it the PSP2?), I really haven't seen that much as far as a gaming lineup is concerned (you know, because it was just announced ), so I'll wait until E3 when they'll have more reveals and more information present.

Right now we're all excited about the hardware, which is all fine and dandy. But in the end it'll be all about the software. It'll be intersting to see what the PSP2 has to offer come launch time.