By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So what will you get? 3DS or PSP2.

kitler53 said:

haven't decided -- quite possibly neither.  overall i'm pretty happy with my iphone, not really an amazing gaming system but good enough and most importantly very convinent (read: portable) and functional. 

i'm mostly sure i won't be getting a 3DS -- the one feature that may make me get a psp2/NGP is if i can take a ps3 game i'm playing and port it over to the NGP to keep playing on the road.  somehow i'm not really expecting that though.

either way, if i do get either i'm not going to be an too early of an adaptor -- 2012 or bust!

There is no 2013 and beyond. You should know that... :P

Around the Network

Both but I'll be getting 3DS on launch. Not sure about NGP (I hope they change that name >_<) if it's under £300 pound and got at least 2 good games then maybe.

radiantshadow92 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

3Ds, the PSP2 is basicly a ps3 so why would I get it if I already have one??

Anyways its been years since I owned a Nintendo system, so Im kind of missing those kind of games

Because you can take it on the go....

lol i never leave my house!

but i am more intrested in NGP aka PSP2

3DS will be getting Layton vs Phoenix, which is enough reason to get the system.

The PSP2 looks cool but it's hard to decide before I see what the line-up will look like.

3DS on day one.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Around the Network

I will most likely buy the NGP, unless the price tag and the games dissapoint me then I will most likely wait another year.

3DS... um interested in it, will wait for price cut.

I'm not going to get either at launch, but NGP interests me more. That might be post announcement excitement though as I'm less interested in the 3ds than when it was announced. 

Both on day one! :)

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

I've already pre-ordered a 3DS.  I might get an NGP, but it depends on it's line up and I almost certainly won't get on on launch.

Both when I can afford them

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype