By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So what will you get? 3DS or PSP2.

radiantshadow92 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

3Ds, the PSP2 is basicly a ps3 so why would I get it if I already have one??

Anyways its been years since I owned a Nintendo system, so Im kind of missing those kind of games

Because you can take it on the go....

Haha!

Around the Network

I shall be getting both on day one, though the 3ds is still the priority. These are my hyped things ever right now.

haven't decided -- quite possibly neither.  overall i'm pretty happy with my iphone, not really an amazing gaming system but good enough and most importantly very convinent (read: portable) and functional. 

i'm mostly sure i won't be getting a 3DS -- the one feature that may make me get a psp2/NGP is if i can take a ps3 game i'm playing and port it over to the NGP to keep playing on the road.  somehow i'm not really expecting that though.

either way, if i do get either i'm not going to be an too early of an adaptor -- 2012 or bust!

Personally, I'll get a 3DS. I like the idea of 3D gaming, and I also expect the PSP2 to be more expensive

However, I have seen too little of the PSP2 for me to make an informed decision, so it's still up in the air

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Both! My wallet will cry but who cares? 

Around the Network
skeezer said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
skeezer said:

Both, but I can honestly say Im more excited about the NGP.

Dont mean to go off topic and all (n my own thread xD) but....OMFG YOUR SIG ARE DANGOOOOOOOO!!!!! I. LOVE. YOU.!!!!!!

D: I've have sigs turned off for almost a year....I forgot what i had.

Keeeeeeeep iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt!!!!!!!!! :D

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Getting Both Day 1 ! looking forward to the PSP2 Far more though.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

I'll get a 3DS for certain, I've nerver been an early adopter so I'll wait a while before I buy it.

well i have 3ds pre-ordered.  going to wait on this NGP for more info. 

1. What is price?

2. Battery Life?

3. size? fit in pants pocket comfortably where i could carry it around for 8 hours and not care?   Not to mention how will those analog stick handle being in pocket?  will they get ruined? be a nuisance?  ect.

4.  GAMES.  Will there be new games and not just ports or short ass side stories.  That was main turn off for psp for me.  seemed for longest time most every game on it was something i could just play on my home console and ALREADY had. 

Both.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.