By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - gamrTV problems

hunter_alien said:
L.C.E.C. said:
jlauro said:

I use firefox on vista.  Just curious what platforms are people who are having trouble are using...?

Like I said in the OP, I'm on Windows 7 (64-bit) and it doesn't matter which browser I use.

Yep, same here :| Wasted oportunity if you ask me, seeing how many people complain about it :|

Maybe if we all start bitching in the GamerTV comments, the mods will act like they give two shits, lol.

Around the Network

It appears to be fixed now. I was able to watch the Doug Huggem and the Bit.Trip FLUX trailer with no graphical errors. :D

I like Bacon said:

It appears to be fixed now. I was able to watch the Doug Huggem and the Bit.Trip FLUX trailer with no graphical errors. :D

Huh, Doug Huggem and the new DC Universe Trailer worked fine for me as well... However if it goes sour again, I WILL be back.

And I'd like to know if everyone elses' problems are gone.

Yeah I'm getting problems too sometimes (not all the time); looks "glassy blocky" if you know what I mean, kind of like when watch digital TV with bad signal, except the blocks are transparent.

e.g. just had this problem on this video: http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/84074/xperia-play-lands-in-march-with-50-launch-titles/

I'd just try waiting it out

Around the Network
Kazukis said:

Yeah I'm getting problems too sometimes (not all the time); looks "glassy blocky" if you know what I mean, kind of like when watch digital TV with bad signal, except the blocks are transparent.

e.g. just had this problem on this video: http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/84074/xperia-play-lands-in-march-with-50-launch-titles/

Hmmmm mine plays fine on that video. I'm sorry =/ I'd really like someone to outright address the issues  GamrTV has...

Yea, I also have issues with the playback. All videos seem affected . I use my computer for all of my video needs and as far as I know the only problems I have are with vids on here. I use firefox and usually keep it up to date.

Gilgamesh said:

HD dont work

No U are wrong. It's working perfectly, problem is your eyes that aren't seeing in High Definition. I believe Sony is currently working on HD glasses to fix this issue

patapon said:
Gilgamesh said:

HD dont work

No U are wrong. It's working perfectly, problem is your eyes that aren't seeing in High Definition. I believe Sony is currently working on HD glasses to fix this issue

Obvious troll is obvious.

They work fine for me, but I watch my online content elsewhere.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"