By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - gamrTV problems

Really?  It works (going to second page) from the main page, but whenever I click on a console and then try to see the second page of videos for that console it fails hard.

Around the Network

It's completely and utterly broken for me. Like in post #2's youtube video.

As you can see in my video, HD is off. So it's neither HD or SD working for me.

This happens to me under all videos. I hope this can be fixed.

And thus... our complaints fall on deaf ears... The highest response we've gotten is from a GabeDB Admin... Where are the mods or something?

Around the Network

Didn't see any responses, but at least going to different pages of different consoles started working.

I'm one of the lucky ones in that videos mostly play fine for me.

For me the screen  just gets black boxes on the screen. Very annoying and almost unwatchable so I just don't bother with it anymore.

I use firefox on vista.  Just curious what platforms are people who are having trouble are using...?

jlauro said:

I use firefox on vista.  Just curious what platforms are people who are having trouble are using...?

Like I said in the OP, I'm on Windows 7 (64-bit) and it doesn't matter which browser I use.

L.C.E.C. said:
jlauro said:

Like I said in the OP, I'm on Windows 7 (64-bit) and it doesn't matter which browser I use.

Yep, same here :| Wasted oportunity if you ask me, seeing how many people complain about it :|

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!