By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP2 specs leaked out? HOLY DAMN!

That's HD territory.

I'm very reluctant to believe that's accurate. Sounds expensive.

I'm sure it would get insanely hot as well! My hands are burning just thinking about holding it.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

it looks expensive....

Galaki said:

Sounds like a $600 device.

599 US DOLLARS

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Darth Tigris said:
Galaki said:
puffy said:

But power was never the issue with the PSP, the games were the issue, so hopefully Sony has that sorted this time around.

Games on PSP were mostly console games on small screen. It lacked identity.

If PSP2 can pull off being unique, then it will have a chance at selling more than PSP.

That's what they thought people wanted.  Does anyone think they've learned anything if these specs are true?

From what I see in 3DS, 90% of the games coming out are "console games on small screens" in the same way that PSP games are, using your logic.

Good god O_O There is no way that can be true! is there?....I DONT CARE HOW MUCH IT COSTS!!!! IM GETTING THIS THING!!!!

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network
Onibaka said:

From what I see in 3DS, 90% of the games coming out are "console games on small screens" in the same way that PSP games are, using your logic.

What has 3DS anything to do here?

Stop derailing and nobody's attacking the PSP2.

Amazing specs, but sounds expensive! If they sell these at $300 and have a good launch line-up, they will be set fersure!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Well the iphone and other bunch of mobiles cost around 450 to 680 euros :S

And still a bunch of people manage to buy em, so the way I see it is if this psp has these specs plus mobile capability's and they can maybe make it a bit smaller, they might have a hit on their hands!

Hahaha, 512 vram and cameras?

This is a recipe for a bomb. The PSP is eons beyond the DS in power, didn't help it one bit. Won't help the PSP 2 either!

with specs like that it'll have to have an onboard nuclear power station to last longer than an hour or so and still be portable i'd imagine

Proud Sony Rear Admiral