By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP2 specs leaked out? HOLY DAMN!

HappySqurriel said:
Roma said:
pizzahut451 said:
Roma said:
haxxiy said:

Again Sony did what they could to differentiate themselves from the competition delivering a high-tech handheld with lots of possibilities - if people perceive it's value and Sony releases the right games, people won't be bothered by the price. Look at Apple damn it.

For those who said "Sony didn't learn anything" - and how would they learn in your opinion? Releasing a mildly stronger but cheaper console months after the 3DS? What's the chance of such device attract any atention by any means?

That's what Nintendo tried with the Gamecube - moderately stronger, $199 - and it died a screaming death (even though I love it <3)

At leas they made money of the GC from day one. How did the PSP differentiate itself from a regular console? What did it do different to improve on gameing other than graphics? I do not know all about it so tell me what that was?

They didnt :P

any source to back up what you said? 

Finding sources on that today would be quite difficult, but it was widely reported that Nintendo admitted to taking a small loss on the Gamecube when it launched; and (IIRC) it was estimated to be a loss of about $20 per system sold.

I stand corrected then

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

0_0

Crazy as hell