By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS preordered and paid in full, who else is with me?

I'll be doing that tomorrow or next week...

Former something....

Around the Network
Boggern said:

I have two pre-ordered (one for me and one for my nephew). I will probaly get Super Street Fighter IV: 3d at lauch.

Yeah that will probably be my day 1 buy as well, I really want a decent list of confirmed release dates for 3DS titles

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Pre-ordered mine and payed a £10 deposit. Luckily I did it early enough because it's already starting to sell out at some retailers. The wait is killing me though. I need it now. 

Put $150 down, I will pay off the rest before launch. 

i have 3 paid off in full, one for me, one for my wife and the other for my best friend.

now all i need to know is when the 3d movies are coming and how much they will cost.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

I'm with you, pre-ordered Aqua blue 3DS and Pilotwings resort for £254.98, can't wait.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Wagram said:

I was going to Pre-Order and sell it on eBay but I don't feel like it. I just have a feeling that the 3DS isn't going to be as popular as the DS. Glad for you though. I'll eventually get one. All they need is an FF game and i'll buy it.

This was exactly what I wanted to do, but I finally decided I didn't feel good about rpping off rich and desparate people, so I am just waiting for a price cut.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

No. Can wait.

It depends if i pre order it and pay for it is it gaurenteed to make it here as advertised( no BS like out of stock?)

if so i will be using my vacation paycheck to get it.

Not really interested in any games from the launch roster. I'll wait until the price drops.