By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS preordered and paid in full, who else is with me?

@Conegamer,

Yes the definitive answer still unknow, and it's probably too early to say yes or no. Nevertheless, when you consider that Square Enix or Konami now do worldwide releases (or western release within 3 months), Nintendo's ambivalent message is not really encouraging...

Around the Network

almost there 175/250 paid off, just need to unload 1 more cd-i

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I preordered the blue and black one from Amazon on saturday

Want the Key to Eternal Life?
read about it here:
http://www.cipherwire.net/eternal_life.html

Wii Friend Code: 7592-1692-7773-4859

it seems like I get a new job offering which I could take (from my current job it will be a MAJOR upgrade in my salary), so the first thing I will do after I got the job is do order a 3DS.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

I plan on getting one once either NSMB 3DS or Advance Wars 3DS is announced

Around the Network

Preordered two. It'll get autopaid when Amazon ships it. No worries, cash will be in the account.

It will also be on Ebay that afternoon and sold in 3 days when I take the proceeds and buy two more for mah kids and pocket the rest.

I'll be getting mine around June or July. There just aren't really any interesting launch titles.

superchunk said:

Preordered two. It'll get autopaid when Amazon ships it. No worries, cash will be in the account.

It will also be on Ebay that afternoon and sold in 3 days when I take the proceeds and buy two more for mah kids and pocket the rest.

Something seems wrong with this process you described - if people will be willing to pay a nice premium for the 3DS in Ebay, that means shortages, so how do you expect to be able to "take the proceeds and buy two more for mah kids and pocket the rest", at least effortlessly?

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Pre ordered, but not paid at all! =P

It depends on money and games. I'm hoping Nintendo announce 1 major title for Europe before the 3DS launch... and if they do I hope I can save enough.

still waiting to see what the psp2 has before preordering the 3ds