By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - And the new highest selling PS3 exclusive is! Yes you guessed it GT5!

Doubt it will beat BO, but it sure will go on to rack great sales :)

Around the Network
Biddles said:

Such an undeserving game. MGS4 is so much better it hurts.

Agreed, and also Uncharted 2.

Awesome numbers!

I'm not racing fan myself, actually I dislike the genre. I also know about as much about cars as an average monkey understands about physics...Nothing else expect that cars got wheels and they move.

But I got GT5 as a present and and I actually like it! O_o

There's so much to do and I've gotten obsessed in collecting paint/cars and getting gold from all the challenges.

ethomaz said:

HOI HOI HOI!!!

Eat that haters.

Yeah... because people didn't think this would pass 5 million.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

will it will reach 3rd 

also Call of Duty 4 will be knocked off the list by Uncharted 3 which will sell 6 million easy because its going to get call of duty hype train support from SONY. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
ethomaz said:

HOI HOI HOI!!!

Eat that haters.

Yeah... because people didn't think this would pass 5 million.

I remember a ton of people saying 6M LT. Most of whom had 360 themed signatures. Yet the game got to 5M pretty fast.

this game totaly deserves the sales it can get to 9-10 ml no problem

I stand by my prediction of 8 million lifetime and nothing so far has diminished that train of thought. It certainly will not be dethroning MW2 or BO from the movers and shakers list.

That slight negativity aside GT5 is doing well and I will confess that I was sceptical that the fan base still existed but clearly they still do.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

It may not be the second coming of Jesus as people and fanboys prophesied, but the game is amazing from what I heard. I gotta get this game but I got too many pre orders at the moment. 

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Will always be like that for Sony home-consoles!LEGEND!