By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - And the new highest selling PS3 exclusive is! Yes you guessed it GT5!

@fighter

There is just one fact:  GT5 is the best driving simulator on consoles and the Gran Turismo ever made.

No meta score or bad review could change that.

Around the Network

Crap... dup post.

Crap... dup post.

ethomaz said:

@fighter

There is just one fact:  GT5 is the best driving simulator on consoles and the Gran Turismo ever made.

No meta score or bad review could change that.

Have you even got GT5 yet? :| I remember a few weeks back you were defending GT5 physics without having played it. Which I just found absolutely hillarious.

Bottom line, unless you finally got the game, you can't make comments such as that, just going by some trailers/screenshots/articles..

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

fighter said:
NotStan said:

Lol @ using meta as an example of games quality.

Lol @ what you would recommend instead

I'd recommend just leaving it at an opinion, each are entitled to their own, long developments cause high expectations, high expectations cause much harsher reviews, as was the case with Alan Wake. Just because some games have higher meta does not necessarily mean they are better games, just some have the disadvantage of having to live up to high expectations.

Around the Network
NotStan said:
Have you even got GT5 yet? :| I remember a few weeks back you were defending GT5 physics without having played it. Which I just found absolutely hillarious.

Bottom line, unless you finally got the game, you can't make comments such as that, just going by some trailers/screenshots/articles..

I got my copy in pre-order here in Brazil... Dec 7th I put my hands in the game... but I guess one image show more than words.

I like to know why people here thinks I didn't has the game... the first picture I upload was 13/Dez.

ethomaz said:
NotStan said:

I got my copy in pre-order here in Brazil... Dec 7th I put my hands in the game... but I guess one image show more than words.

I like to know why people here thinks I didn't has the game... the first picture I upload was 13/Dez.

I don't remember the exact date but I am sure your PS3 card didn't have the GT5 on it because the person that you were arguing with has mentioned that, even though he had both Forza on his Gamercard and GT5 on his PS3 card. Hence my comment, and it all started off by him mentioning his opinion, I find you always pounce on those who disagree with you.

NotStan said:
ethomaz said:
NotStan said:

I don't remember the exact date but I am sure your PS3 card didn't have the GT5 on it because the person that you were arguing with has mentioned that, even though he had both Forza on his Gamercard and GT5 on his PS3 card. Hence my comment, and it all started off by him mentioning his opinion, I find you always pounce on those who disagree with you.

I said before... my gamecard (playfire) didn't update more... so I change the gamecard service... that's the only motive for not show in my sig.

And the person was @kowen... he knew I got GT5 and just said that to joke with me.

ethomaz said:
[..]

I said before... my gamecard (playfire) didn't update more... so I change the gamecard service... that's the only motive for not show in my sig.

And the person was @kowen... he knew I got GT5 and just said that to joke with me.

Just to clarify, it wasn't kowen, it was someone else who had an avatar with an English T shirt in the signature. But yeah everyone is entitled to their own opinion, you just decide to use yours as fact sometimes, and that's what's really frustrating.

NotStan said:
ethomaz said:
[..]

Just to clarify, it wasn't kowen, it was someone else who had an avatar with an English T shirt in the signature. But yeah everyone is entitled to their own opinion, you just decide to use yours as fact sometimes, and that's what's really frustrating.

My opinion like fact??? No... I just resume the reviews comments for said that... beside the low score all reviewers said GT5 is the best game on franchise and the best racing sim on consoles.

People here have to face the reality.