By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
patriot7mejr said:
I like Bacon said:
Yes, you need to play the game more. At least beat the game before you judge it.

don't have to beat it to judge it.

I agree. Why do you have to complete a game in order to judge it? How many people have completed Superman 64? How many judged it before 100% completion?

Only cause its a zelda game you have to finish it before you can judge it? Thank you no. If he doesnt like it, he can judge it beore finishing it. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

A Link to the past first for me ever but Ocarina of Time is the best ever !!! if you could turn back time to the 98" you'll understand what Ocarina of Time is !!!

What kind of shit thread is this?

well thing is you might hate zelda: OOT because you played TP first. So it is already set in your mind.

If you played it back in the n64 day you would understand.

I think it depends on your age and experience whether or not you can appreciate this game.

Put it on now for a group of teenagers or an older person new to gaming and they will not be impressed because of the kind of games that are around today.

But as much at they think they are knowledgable about games, being so young and/or inexperienced means they cannot truly appreciate what has gone before.

Zelda has never really been my type of game and I never actually played OOT, choosing instead to watch my young son spend months trying to complete it. (which he did more than a year later).

A game many current developers could do with playing because very few of todays games with their mostly eye candy graphics and shallow gameplay can even get close to OOT.

Around the Network

guys he is banned before http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=10288

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

The herecy...

Twilight Princess has much better graphics. The Ocarina of Time is better at everything else. I'm guessing that you are probably younger nad arent used to N64 graphics. In my opinion OOT is probably one of the top 20 videogames ever made.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

patriot7mejr said:
the game is as boring as heck. i got bored the first mins. Zelda:tp on wii was way better than that game. Zelda:OOT is totally overrated. I would give it a 5 out of 10

Maybe - just MAYBE - the graphics turned you (graphic hore) off? Zelda OoT is not one of my favorite Zeldas (Phantom Hourglass is my best till now) but is nothing short of a masterpiece.

...Am I the only one that thinks this is the same guy that just got banned yesterday for the "Xbox 360 sucks" post yesterday? Same style of poor grammatical skills, and such.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.