By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The only thing I don't like is when people make " I Hate this Game" topic just to be a fanboy or stir someone else up. He obviously is doing this, otherwise he would have worded it in a way that would have been more respectful.

Power of inference rules on forums. If you write a topic as Zelda: OOT sucks, then you'll get the exact opposite extreme of people who love the game. If you create a topic that says " I'm just not Liking Zelda: OOT" then you'll get people who are on the same moderate level saying they respect your opinion.

That's why this topic fails. If he wanted to do it moderately he could have and we'd all be prancing joyously. Instead he came with the topic heading at a full frontal radical opinion, and thus he'll get exactly what you speak against.

Basically what I meant by my last post, which I summarized in 3 words.

Around the Network

Ocarina of Time was new and innovative for it's time, I remember turning it on that first morning and going "Wow!" I did no such thing with Twilight Princess because I'd seen it many times before just with different skins. Twilight Princess did the same thing Ocarina of Time did but more polished. Simply based on "inventing" it as it were Ocarina of Time wins out on that but I'm certain Twilight Princess deserves at least honorable mention for polishing the experience to a mirror finish.

Okay then, nice of you to let us now... with other words saying *I don't give a rats*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

It's hard to appreciate the "oldies" since everyone is playing what's new. How many people here watch silent films from 1920's and say they are awesome?

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Wow you are the first person to say that my favourite game of all time is crap.

Currently Playing: Gears 2, World at War, GTA IV, Banjo Nuts and Bolts

The Greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Stephen Hawking

Around the Network

Honest to good I still pull out my old N64 and play Zelda and think to my self wow this is so much better than some current gen games(as crazy as i may sound).

Currently Playing: Gears 2, World at War, GTA IV, Banjo Nuts and Bolts

The Greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Stephen Hawking

sieanr said:
This guy needs to learn that the key to trolling is subtlety. And his OP looks like it was done in 2min. Seriously, if you're going to troll at least put some effort into it.

i don't troll. I fight

Cobretti said:
well thing is you might hate zelda: OOT because you played TP first. So it is already set in your mind.

If you played it back in the n64 day you would understand.

it even looked boring back then, I played a better game than it and that's super mario 64

what is the big bang?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
guys he is banned before http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=10288

I'm the son of PATRIOT7ME.