By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Official NPD Dec 2010 Thread (Nov 28-Jan 1, data at 6:30 PM ET)

Boutros said:
psrock said:
Seece said:
psrock said:
Boutros said:
psrock said:
Boutros said:
Acevil said:
TheSource said:

Ar

Epic Mickey adjustments! : )

Need for Speed: Hot adjustments as well! :)

why is that?

Because VGC has it at 600k. Future adjustments I meant.

vgchartz had need for speed at 600k for dec?

590k, why do you need everything spelt out for you o_O

because i can

No you can't! :O

I won't fall for it next time ;..;

what was Vgchartz number for GT5 this month? NPD has it at 560k..........

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (PC) – 1.5 Million
Disney Epic Mickey (Wii) – 1.32 Million
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (360, PS3, Wii, PC) – 906.4K

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/58947/

psrock said:

~695k I think.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Bobbuffalo said:

Even with the drops the Wii is still outselling the compettion.Whoever kept saying that Wii needs a price cut should shut up once and for all.

Kinect didn't pushed consoles. Not even the price cut and new model helped that much to MS. It had improvements yes but is still in 3d place.

Move is forsaken and no surprises for PS3 here. Poor GT5.

You don't sound too happy. Wii Needs a price cut.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Bobbuffalo said:

Even with the drops the Wii is still outselling the compettion.Whoever kept saying that Wii needs a price cut should shut up once and for all.

Kinect didn't pushed consoles. Not even the price cut and new model helped that much to MS. It had improvements yes but is still in 3d place.

No offense but this just gives nintendo fans a bad name. While you made one valid point, you cannot deny the sucess of Microsoft brand this Christmas.  Kinect did push consoles, not as much as originally shown, but still moved consoles. Also it is not in third place. 

Around the Network
psrock said:

I assume it will be adjusted down by 100-150k

Looks like the 5.5 Million first shipment hasn't sold out yet... And wont do for quite some time.

Euphoria14 said:
psrock said:

~695k I think.

You think? more like you know!  About 695k is correct. 

Bobbuffalo said:

Haven't you just been banned for comments like this? Trolling anything that isn't Nintendo?

You used to actually be a decent poster... What happened? The last few Months of the Wii in 2nd/3rd place Weekly get to you or something?

aarongreenberg Another NPD nugget....Kinect Sports and Dance Central are breakout hits, both selling 1 million units in US alone

Next Gen 

psrock said:

aarongreenberg Another NPD nugget....Kinect Sports and Dance Central are breakout hits, both selling 1 million units in US alone

You'd hope so on a 7.2 mill userbase!