By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz sinners- confess here

patapon said:

I once told this one guy to blow his head off- It's odd, I don't really remember who it was but I told this guy to turn his pistol 30 degrees to the left and pull the trigger...

Hmmmmmmmmm

Not very nice.

I wonder what his reaction was...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:

Forgive me Father for I have sinned.  I listed megaman.2 with hopes of stirring up a reaction.

I also need to confess my bias of focusing on Sony and Nintendo fans in my random list.  Now I will list members Machina and ssj12 for no reason in order to make up for my sinful ways.

You just did it again.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

I made a thread where people sent degratory posts at me, even if I was joking, but then my father wouldn't know that, would he?

I miss megaman.

I taught Darth how to post pictures on walls. So all those spam posts you saw everytime you entered GamrFeed... my bad.

I actually finished Sonic & the Black Knight's story mode. Yeah, it was mediocre (they couldn't even get the waggle right during the Black Knight boss), but when you have the oppurtunity to play as Knuckles... nothing else really matters.

I still have not been banned for a legitimate reason. I'll snap one of these days, don't worry.

I still haven't finished the VGC Most Wanted: January Edition results post for GamrFeed. Because I'm writing in this thread.

Forgive me Father.

Around the Network

Forgive me Father for I have sinned:

I ripped off RolStoppable's "I Figured Out Why" threads. - I have done this multiple times and only succeeded once. The even more criminal fact is, I'm going to do it again once The Grinder comes out.

I jerked off to that chick in carl2291's signature. I have no idea why I just admitted that. It was only once I swear!

I'm going to VGC hell.

EDIT: I added toastboy to my friends list during VGC 2.0 - The sad fact is, I can't figure out how to delete him.

huaxiong90 said:
amp316 said:

Forgive me Father for I have sinned.  I listed megaman.2 with hopes of stirring up a reaction.

I also need to confess my bias of focusing on Sony and Nintendo fans in my random list.  Now I will list members Machina and ssj12 for no reason in order to make up for my sinful ways.

You just did it again.

What did I do?

Crap.  I mentioned megaman.2 and name dropped again.

I also have to confess that I had an extended drooling spell while staring at your avatar's boobage.

Sinful, sinful, sinful.  Please forgive me. 

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
huaxiong90 said:
amp316 said:

You just did it again.

What did I do?

I also have to confess that I had an extended drooling spell while staring at your avatar's boobage.

Hehehe, "you must be one 'eegah' beava'".

huaxiong90 said:
amp316 said:
huaxiong90 said:
amp316 said:

You just did it again.

What did I do?

Hehehe, "you must be one 'eegah' beava'".

I wonder if she has an 'eegah' beava?

So, do you have any sins that you would like to confess, or are you here just to poke fun at me?

amp316 said:

I wonder if she has an 'eegah' beava?

So, do you have any sins that you would like to confess, or are you here just to poke fun at me?

I wish I knew.

All right, then.

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned:

- I was unable to detect the humor in the name misspelling. This isn't the first time, nor will it be the last, for I am a very slow-witted person.

May I continue poking fun, now?