By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz sinners- confess here

Nintendo Fangirl told me that she loved me and I told her back.  Now I feel like a pedophile.

I've made several fanboyish and misinformed comments in my earlier posts.

I haven't commented in recent Rol threads.

I still can't work up the nerve to make that comic I've wanted to for a while.

I still can never finish a contest or a complete thread series.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:

Nintendo Fangirl told me that she loved me and I told her back.  Now I feel like a pedophile.

I've made several fanboyish and misinformed comments in my earlier posts.

I haven't commented in recent Rol threads.

I still can't work up the nerve to make that comic I've wanted to for a while.

I still can never finish a contest or a complete thread series.

I will admit, I nearly feel over laughing at that.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I have to confess that I have yet to play the first level of Far Cry: Vengeance.

I did watch Uwe Boll's movie Far Cry on television recently, so maybe that's some sort of a substitute.  Udo Kier plays Kriegler and that immediately makes it a much better movie than it ever should have been.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

It's more like, VGChartz confess your sins to me!

Seece said:

Hmm where to start.

I don't hate anyone on this site, I pity more than a few however and wonder how they'll ever get laid.

You don't hate me? >:(

Around the Network

I confess: I actually quite liked Far Cry Vengeance, although I admit it's a horrible, horrible game.

Confessing eh? Dangit I sin far to much...

Sorry that I

Mention Canada all the time in the off topic section, what can I say I love my freaking country I can't help but talk about it. But I noticed not many other people talk about their country constently.

I have horrible grammar and try to hide it, I was a proffesional game journalist but I always editted my articles in Microsoft Word then had my editor check them over before they were posted.

I have made threads about myself, Rath pointed out that it is wrong. But heck everyone was making fun of me so I decided to join in and make fun of myself.

I write alot more negative threads then positive, thus resulting in being told I write to many doom threads.

I sometimes mess up threads then edit them to make me look less stupid.

I go trigger thread happy everytime I get excited about new news or upset with new news. I always have to post everything.

I have at times let my VGChartz friends loose debates because I don't care to get involved. Then I feel really bad when Galaki backs me up in a thread. I don't deserve my friends lol.

I bought a PS3 just to play blu-rays and not because I liked the games, though now I like a few.

I have been banned twice for trolling, I don't try to I swear please forgive me.... um VGChartz

I bet I could think of more, maybe later.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer