By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - wii the wii be the third game system to reach 100 million or the ps3?

the wii and the ps3 are the only 2 consoles of this gen who are guaranteed to see above 50 million in sales. (360 is only supported heavily by america so it is impossible for it to achieve 100 million) the wii caters to a larger audience. the ps3 can practically sell on brand name alone. my question is the WILL THE WII ACHEIVE 100 MILLION FIRST OR THE PS3? another question i have is WHICH CONSOLE WON'T ACHIEVE 100 MILLION? any thoughts people?

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

I dont know.

mM

good chance
can't say any more of it actually

''Hadouken!''

come on man
your signature is this:

''Welcome back Old Nintendo!
Good Bye Old Sony!
Hello New Microsoft!''

what are you thinking lol

''Hadouken!''

{giggles like a hyena at the thread creator}

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Around the Network

The Wii wil first and the PS3 will reach 100 million if and only if they don't bring out the PS4 for at leat another 7 years.

Honestly, I think the Nintendo DS will have that honor

@Jhawk

I dont know if the wii will make it to 100 M, I dont know if any console this gen will make it to 100M.

mM

soriku: "PS3 will be lucky to make it to 5.5 Million by years end"

John lucas: "Wii will sell 60 million by the end of 2008"

avinash_Tyagi:" Wii will outsell the entire playstation family put together"

you got to be joking lol
crazy people here

''Hadouken!''

In my opinion,neither will make it to 100million but if i had to say one it would definately be the wii.(the ps3 has no chance judjing by its current rate of sales)