By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS going to be my last system ever

And why exactly should we care that you will stop gaming somewhere in 2020 ?

And let's not even start on the fact person can change his mind in such a long time countless times.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Zlejedi said:

And why exactly should we care that you will stop gaming somewhere in 2020 ?

And let's not even start on the fact person can change his mind in such a long time countless times.

you don't have to care,go post in another thread if you don't care. I've always been good at doing what I say I'm going to do. I could give you countless reason's of why the 3DS is going to be my last gaming system,but I won't.

Why would it be?

Your idea is gonna flop!

Above: still the best game of the year.

You're not going to stick to it, it's just too far away for you to know for sure.

Around the Network
Soleron said:

You're not going to stick to it, it's just too far away for you to know for sure.

yea I will,I've never been the addicted type. Just when I used to drink,I quit cold turkey. lol

Beuli2 said:

Your idea is gonna flop!

I don't think you read my post,it's not an idea.lol

Congrats on the desicion.

What are you going to replace gaming with on your free time?

I know I would spend a lot more time improving at drawing if it weren't for a few games I want to play.

I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:

Congrats on the desicion.

What are you going to replace gaming with on your free time?

I know I would spend a lot more time improving at drawing if it weren't for a few games I want to play.

I want to learn spanish/learn how to cook,maybe go back to school,hopefully get a girlfreind for the first time in life and hopefully a family before I die. Thanks for your positive and refreshing post KungKras. lol

oldschoolfool said:
Beuli2 said:

Your idea is gonna flop!

I don't think you read my post,it's not an idea.lol

It's gonna flop anyways! I won't allow this madness to continue!

Above: still the best game of the year.