By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon SUCKS! It's time for a real Pokemon Battle video game!

Pokemon SUCKS! It's time for a real Pokemon Battle video game!

Yes! It's time for a change. 46 46.46%

No because i'm selfish (RPG only!) 27 27.27%

It wouldn't hurt to try! 25 25.25%

Total:98

I have not enjoyed a pokemon past Silver and Gold. Those two were the best and put the newer ones to shame. I would get the remakes, but too many games are coming out in a short amount of time.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network
homer said:

I have not enjoyed a pokemon past Silver and Gold. Those two were the best and put the newer ones to shame. I would get the remakes, but too many games are coming out in a short amount of time.

Very true.

Ummm no. Pokemon is fine. Don't like it? Why do you keep playing it?

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Christian973 said:

Such an ingnorant response. I bet you just read the title <_< . Kids these days...

dany612 said:
Christian973 said:

Such an ingnorant response. I bet you just read the title <_< . Kids these days...

Kids? I am 21 boy.  The Pokemon formula doesn't need a change. It still sells 10 . It's like saying Zelda needs a formula change. Why? It is still succesful.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Around the Network

I just want a better and leangthier story. The turned based action make Pokemon game great. I just think the other aspects can be a little less kiddy in this day and age. Be great to not get the same story/guidelines in each game. Just saying, they should switch some things around, but the fighting methods aren't an erea that needs to be improved. Last I checked, their are many Poke games, and by far the most popular are these ones with turn based action. Could that be appealing over anything else? Who knows.

Christian973 said:
dany612 said:
Christian973 said:

Kids? I am 21 boy.  The Pokemon formula doesn't need a change. It still sells 10 . It's like saying Zelda needs a formula change. Why? It is still succesful.

I didn't say the mainline games of Pokemon need a change. I just specified that Nintendo needs to make a fighter or action rpg game. Just look at PokePark...that's what I am talking about (just a different genre). Look at Super Mario! Super Mario is a platformer in both 3D and 2D and he's in sports games, party games, rpg games...etc. Does that stop him from world domination? NO! I'm sure Nintendo wouldn't have a problem making a unique Pokemon game as well. 

No leave pokemon alone.The only thing they can do to the fomula is add to it. Instead of  8 gyms. Have 10. Instead of only having  no new gym leaders  after elite 4. How about some extra gym leaders. Stuff like that. Also try to be a better game than the last game

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Christian973 said:

Most people who grew up during pokemon mania stopped playing after Gold/Silver.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Now that I think of it, a pokemon MMO done right would be incredibly awesome.

I LOVE ICELAND!