Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Last Story Press Conference Thread (It Starts At 12:00 AM)

Haha got to love Iwata lol

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Around the Network

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/12/27/last_story_battle_video/

Trailer 3.

I watched the recorded presentation, and i have to say it's too awesome to be true. What i liked most, is the Art-Direction, especially the Looking of the Town and Dungeons. It reminds me so much of my favourite Manga/Anime BERSERK. I just hope the controls are responsive and not broken, because sometimes the player moves a bit awkward. But if the controls and the overall story are good to i see a triple a titel. I love it so far.

Is this IP owned by Nintendo or is there a slim chance that we'll see this game on HD platforms? ( I recently sold my Wii... T__T' )

Take a look at my photos on flickr

VivaLaWiida said:

Is this IP owned by Nintendo or is there a slim chance that we'll see this game on HD platforms? ( I recently sold my Wii... T__T' )

Nintendo.

Now start weeping.

Around the Network
palancas7 said:
VivaLaWiida said:

Nintendo.

Now start weeping.

Wow, I did not only betray totally my user name, but also I regret doing so. I want this game.

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Boutros said:

Super excited to see what impact the conference is going to have on the pre-order chart.

I know all about Amazon Japan but still, at least there The Last Story is now back up to no. 2 in the best sellers list, below MH3P (yesterday or the day before it was somewhere in the top 40 or 50 I think).

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

justTOknow said:

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/12/27/last_story_battle_video/

Trailer 3.

R.I.P Final Fantasy

For those saying FF12 has better graphics than this game need to clean their eyes