By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Last Story Press Conference Thread (It Starts At 12:00 AM)

miz1q2w3e said:

lol I missed it >_<

Did anything NA related get announced? (or the West in general?)

No. It was mostly just Sakaguchi talking about the various gameplay systems. Plus Iwata showed up outta nowhere

Around the Network

Iwata FTW

And great game, I want it there in Europe, don't leave it in Japan, they don't understand when a game deserves to be bought! *looks at Xenoblade*

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

I would've preferred localisation details, but I am so hyped for this game

Soriku said:
Rob-Ot said:

Is there a video of the conference available?

I posted it above... http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/11665869

Amazing, thanks for the link, in my opinion the game already puts any Final Fantasy after IX to shame.

Haha got to love Iwata lol

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Around the Network

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/12/27/last_story_battle_video/

Trailer 3.

I watched the recorded presentation, and i have to say it's too awesome to be true. What i liked most, is the Art-Direction, especially the Looking of the Town and Dungeons. It reminds me so much of my favourite Manga/Anime BERSERK. I just hope the controls are responsive and not broken, because sometimes the player moves a bit awkward. But if the controls and the overall story are good to i see a triple a titel. I love it so far.

Is this IP owned by Nintendo or is there a slim chance that we'll see this game on HD platforms? ( I recently sold my Wii... T__T' )

Take a look at my photos on flickr

VivaLaWiida said:

Is this IP owned by Nintendo or is there a slim chance that we'll see this game on HD platforms? ( I recently sold my Wii... T__T' )

Nintendo.

Now start weeping.

palancas7 said:
VivaLaWiida said:

Nintendo.

Now start weeping.

Wow, I did not only betray totally my user name, but also I regret doing so. I want this game.

Take a look at my photos on flickr