By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Last Story Press Conference Thread (It Starts At 12:00 AM)

Boutros said:

Super excited to see what impact the conference is going to have on the pre-order chart.

I know all about Amazon Japan but still, at least there The Last Story is now back up to no. 2 in the best sellers list, below MH3P (yesterday or the day before it was somewhere in the top 40 or 50 I think).

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

justTOknow said:

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/12/27/last_story_battle_video/

Trailer 3.

R.I.P Final Fantasy

For those saying FF12 has better graphics than this game need to clean their eyes

morenoingrato said:

For those saying FF12 has better graphics than this game need to clean their eyes

FF12 was made at the end of the PS2 generation. I don't know if it has better graphics, it doesn't matter though, graphics don't make a game and FF12 is by far the worst Final Fantasy I have ever played (not counting FF14).

Around the Network

Iwata: we like to bring a new experience to the wii...

Translation: Payback is a bitch, SE...

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

How can this game look like FFXII in SD? Final Fantasy XII was SD. Game looks great. Hopefully we get some localization information soon. I know the Monado (Xenoblade) trademark was just extended. So maybe we can get Xenoblade and The Last Story next year.

shit i missed this! were can i see all the videos?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:

shit i missed this! were can i see all the videos?

http://www.youtube.com/user/EscuadronPikmin#p/u/2/Y3i-sykIZNE

Rob-Ot said:
morenoingrato said:

FF12 was made at the end of the PS2 generation. I don't know if it has better graphics, it doesn't matter though, graphics don't make a game and FF12 is by far the worst Final Fantasy I have ever played (not counting FF14).

In my opinion they both look graphicly the same other than ff12 has the advantage of cgi whoch for me atleats pushes it 0.1% ahead :P

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.