By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - South Park vs Family Guy: Which is better?

robot chicken ! vote it or i will watch drunken master!

Around the Network

ain't this obvious ... the SIMpsons!

I'd have to say South Park, but it's a close call. Unfortunately I think that Simpsons have run into the ground since about ~4 years ago, the last series were abysmal.. Don't even get me started on the crap that was the movie. Hate to be the hater but I did watch simpsons since about '97-'06/'07, was an awesome show, not anymore for me.

South Park is edging along the line of political correctness, which is just awesome as me and my friends have plenty of the.. "ethnic banter" together lol.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

southpark is not funny.It takes it's silly plot too seriously.They rarely have an actual joke. I love the family guy star wars specials. It is impossible not like the rush limbaugh episode.It has actual guest stars rather than everyone sounding like the same generic background character.

both are dumb I've come to realize. The Simpsons, Futurama, American Dad, and Robot Chicken are all better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

South Park. Family Guy's jokes seem a bit too out of the blue for me.

Love and tolerate.

Joelcool7 said:

I love both, just hate when they insult God and Jesus. Other then that they are both pretty funny. Though I have to say if I needed to choose one that I would go with Family Guy. I love Stewie more then Cartmen but it is a freaking close call. Also you should have made this a poll, woulda been cool to see just how many people prefer each show.

Yeah, I'll admit I feel a bit awkward whenever they insult jesus. Nevertheless.. It is one of my favorite shows of all time. Hell, my cat's name is "Butters".

Family guy on the other hand... Well, I blame it for ruining the simpsons and futurama, for cancelling king of the hill, and for birthing the cleveland show and american dad. Absolutely hate the fact that everyone I know likes it and talks about the episodes and I have no idea WTF they are saying as well.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Family Guy is fun to watch, but South Park's jokes are intelligent and politically interesting. Because of that:

South Park > Family Guy, but it's a close call.

1. South Park

2. Family Guy

3. American Dad

4. Simpsons

? - What the hell is Robot Chicken!?

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Im a bit biased as I only watch 2 of them, Family Guy and American Dad. I would probably give South Park a try if I could ever find it on TV (originally had the same problem with Family Guy).

I would have to go with Family Guy. I dare anyone to watch the below clip and not laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne-4OsH91L4

South Park for  me thanks.

shout out to Robot Chicken

No Drawn Together love?

absolutely cannot see the point or humour in Family guy, yet oddly I'm a huge fan of American Dad...

huh. go figure.

@ SecondWar: I no laugh

Proud Sony Rear Admiral