By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - South Park vs Family Guy: Which is better?

axumblade said:

If you'd have asked me a few years ago, I'd say Family Guy but overall the show just feels run into the ground now.

If Futurama or Simpsons were listed in here, I'd vote for either of those in a heartbeat though.

Futurama new season is the best.

Around the Network

both of them are good but i would have to go with family guy

Mummelmann said:
dystopia said:

Futurama > Both

I actually agree with this.

Hahaha don't make me laugh.

Hard choice, I'm going with family guy over south park.

i like both of them but i like better family guy.

Around the Network

wow I had never realized how many people hate on Family Guy. I mean, I know a certain amount of hate comes with popularity. But I always thought the people who hated Family Guy hated it because it was over the top. Here we have a thread with people who like South Park but hate Family Guy. Never thought I'd see the day.

I voted for Family Guy, but I love both shows. I like family guy because of Peter and Stewie. I love the flashback moments as well as the no holds barred stabs they take at celebrities. That's not to take anything away from South Park.

South Park.  Crucify me for liking animated sitcoms that happen to be good.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Family Guy

That show is pure genius. Every epsidoe is hilarious and I think it gets better with every season. I loved the most recent Star Wars special, in particular because of the return of Conway Twitty.

Family Guy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>South park...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

South Park is my favorite animated show, well it actually goes:

Simpsons (Seasons 2 to 8) > South Park > Futurama > Family Guy.

But If I've gotta judge the shows for all their seasons then The Simpsons drops to 3rd place.

Signature goes here!