By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Am I the only one that loves snow?

Sure it sucks being cold and working in a blizzard, but there's nothing more energizing then seeing a blanket of white snow everywhere instead of this depressing rainy weather. Dunno why but looking out the window seeing snow put's a smile on my face, and for some reason I enjoy driving in blizzards???

I dunno I love snow, anyone else?

Around the Network

I LOVE THE SNOW. I LOVE THE WINTER...I love the cold!

I live in California so I've only seen snow a few times in my life :/

No you are not the only one. I love the snow as well and think thats what makes winter so worth it. SNow makes for a fun time!

OH yea I love yamaha snowmobiles.

indodude said:

I live in California, so I've only seen snow a few times in my life :/

come up north and rent a snowmobile, you well love it.

Around the Network

I love snow as well. Winter is easily my favourite season.

Depends. Love it when the sun is out, not so much during a blizzard.

It does provide some awesome pictures. Here's two I took in my town couple years ago.

I permanently damaged one lens taking pictures at 20c below zero doh.

No you're definitely not the only one. I was born in Europe and lived there for 9 years before moving to sunny Australia.

There's nothing quite like a snowy Christmas and a good old fashioned snow fight :)

Fuck no. Snow is like a swarm of falling crystals attempting to smother the world and all that lives upon it. How can you dislike something so mundane and yet so epic?

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:

Fuck no. Snow is like a swarm of falling crystals attempting to smother the world and all that lives upon it. How can you dislike something so mundane and yet so epic?

This.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix!