By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Am I the only one that loves snow?

No, but I do get a little bored of it when it causes the country to break down

Around the Network

I love snow... I just don't like the cold. Cold is the reason I dislike winter, not snow. I actually miss it... UK doesn't get a lot of it.

Love snow. More so in small towns than in the city though.

Acevil said:

I LOVE THE SNOW. I LOVE THE WINTER...I love the cold!

this X99999999999999999999999.

I can deal with cold, but just can't stand heat. also winter = no mosquitos, EPIC WINS!!!!

I love seeing snow on the beautiful mountains so close to my Rocky mountain home, but otherwise I would rather keep it away from my city. Unfortunantly, when you live by mountains you will get a lot of snow.

Edit: I remember days getting out of work as the sun was rising with a brand new day. The world was so beautiful especially the mountains. My cousin and I would than go and slide around on the ice with our cars when no one was out. So I do have a lot of good times with snow, but nothing is perfect.

Around the Network

I also love snow,winter is my favourite season cuz of the holidays and the sports.

i love snow just because i equate it with fun; i play hockey and skii and snowboard and sled and love snowball fights and snowmen and snow means xmas to me and the winter olymics are the better olympics to me and snow is pretty and soo much more. 

yeah sure there are downsides with traffic but eh, overall i love it.  i grew up in minnesota so chicago winters actually disappoint me in the relative lack of snow.

yeah i like winter and snow (toronto, canada). snow forts, an excuse to stay inside, very pretty, more comfortable clothes, snow forts. good times

me and my snowman love snow!

I love snow because

1 - I can play with it

2 - I can ski with it

3 - I can stay at home and still get paid thanks to it

4 - it deadens sound and slows the pace of city life

5 - its great

However, I only want it for a certain time of the year and never when it's inconvienient.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...