By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So Kinect sales are at 4 million...

AussieGecko said:
Wagram said:

I don't think your crazy, I just think the people who are buying it are crazy. Theres like no software at all. :/

Sales are good though. They better be, how much did they blow on advertising the damn thing?

If you are talking about games there are a few go to wikipedia there are nice list and a few of them have decent metacritic scores. If you talking about "Software" actually its a little hard for it not to work without software.

Advertising? They never released the figure they spent on Kinect...

Point to where you are not trolling

$500 million

Around the Network

I'd really like to know what haters such as Malstrom think of this phenomenon.

i think 6.8 - 7.2 million is a safe bet, going by its weekly average since launched.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

NiKKoM said:

You know what the worst thing is with Kinect?

Toastboy was right and he'll keep rubbing it in our faces for the next few years....

Horrible... just horrible...

oh yes i will ;)

me thinks haters look like this after this news

Around the Network
chris212223 said:
AussieGecko said:
Wagram said:

I don't think your crazy, I just think the people who are buying it are crazy. Theres like no software at all. :/

Sales are good though. They better be, how much did they blow on advertising the damn thing?

If you are talking about games there are a few go to wikipedia there are nice list and a few of them have decent metacritic scores. If you talking about "Software" actually its a little hard for it not to work without software.

Advertising? They never released the figure they spent on Kinect...

Point to where you are not trolling

$500 million

MS never released that, it was a rumor from ny times.

bannedagain said:
poroporo said:
Jadedx said:
Wagram said:

12 games = no software? 

lol

Since I'm not part of the target audience, I'm not really pleased by the dozen games or so that have been released. If I had to buy a Kinect, I'd be hard-pressed to find anything that I like in the current library.

It has some good software for its current audience: dance and fitness fans, and very young children. There's nothing in there for us FPS/RPG gamers, and it's really unfortunate.

People who buy this aren't crazy; they're different from us.

TGS had some games that showed some potential and I heard of a game through a friend that works somewhere lets say. That there will be a horrow game that a witch lady or creepy lady will ask you to hand stuff to her through the tv and then once you put out your hand, she takes it. Of course this is a all rumor but hey it's sounds interesting.

No gameplay has been showed, zero, nada...So...

Phobos said:

First I thought Kinect is a cool technology but there is no game I'm interested in.

Then a friend bought it and I was able to play it - all I can say:

DanceCentral and KinectSports are so much fun. I really like Kinect now.

Yes for an hour or two...But after that, what's left ? And its not MORE fun than Wii or PSMove titles

I think Kinect > 6.5 Million by years end. This thing is massive.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Sweep said:
Phobos said:

First I thought Kinect is a cool technology but there is no game I'm interested in.

Then a friend bought it and I was able to play it - all I can say:

DanceCentral and KinectSports are so much fun. I really like Kinect now.

Yes for an hour or two...But after that, what's left ? And its not MORE fun than Wii or PSMove titles

wait till the better games start coming
Im not saying I love kinect because I have yet to own one...but dont judge the thing from launch games

im sure theres plenty of innovative kinect games being created as we speak