Forums - Sales Discussion - The Official November 2010 NPD Thread

Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Seece said:

PS3 - 530k? 0_o

Maybe we can have a......

?

Not sure until we have a 100% confirmation

There is no need for that, please cut it out.

aaaaaaaaww sorry..... for you, b/c you have no sense of humor. Oh well.....

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Hyruken said:
ethomaz said:
Rob-Ot said:

Can't believe Need for speed beat GT5. Xbox 360 really did well, congrats to Microsoft.

Combined.

Yeah which means 137k on 360 and 119k on PS3. meaning total 256k sales.

Which means either NFS is seriously under-tracked or GT5 is seriously over-tracked.

As i said before i think it has been over-tracked.

Here? 190k for 360 and 162k for PS3... more Wii and PC.

32k for PC and 18k for Wii (VGC numbers)

402k total, so yeah not much of a difference

I'm a bit scared to post some stats incase some over sensitive people freak out, they're pretty substantial though ...

This is biggest 360 win over PS3 since PS3 released, 840k, beat it's old record of 714k in Dec 08.

This is 2nd highest ever NPD for 360, very close to beating it's first 1.37 VS 1.44

If we look forward to Dec, it looks like PS3 might just shave 1 mill, 360 will top at least 2 mill surely? and Wii will more than likely hit 3 mill.

The industry looks to be in great shape, well USA at least.

I guess Sony won't have nothing to say, huh. t's hard to defend this. lol

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Maynard_Tool said:
Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Seece said:

PS3 - 530k? 0_o

Maybe we can have a......

?

Not sure until we have a 100% confirmation

There is no need for that, please cut it out.

aaaaaaaaww sorry..... for you, b/c you have no sense of humor. Oh well.....

Ugh, yeah I do, I have a good one. Petty posts like that only serves to rile people up, not really a "funny" thing to do.

Around the Network
alfredofroylan said:

Ok....

*People that aren't interestng in gaming bought a cheap Blu Ray player instead of a PS3

*Move isn't a system seller after all.

*Can I have PSP numbers .... please, with sugar on top.

But but.... .thezzzzzzzz undertrackzzzzzzzz =( thezzzzz adjuzzzmentzzzzzzzzzzzzz

HD > Wii!

Poor PS3. At least we have next year.

ethomaz said:
Hyruken said:
ethomaz said:
Rob-Ot said:

Can't believe Need for speed beat GT5. Xbox 360 really did well, congrats to Microsoft.

Combined.

Yeah which means 137k on 360 and 119k on PS3. meaning total 256k sales.

Which means either NFS is seriously under-tracked or GT5 is seriously over-tracked.

As i said before i think it has been over-tracked.

Here? 190k for 360 and 162k for PS3... more Wii and PC.

It came out on 16th November so was about 11 days on sale. About 1 week more then GT5.

Sales on the Wii and PC would of been tiny. Such is how it is. VGC has it at just 20k.

360 and PS3 are what will be the main numbers.

First week sales as i said were 137k on 360 and 119k on PS3.

2nd week sales were 75k for 360 and 60k on PS3.

Obviously it was a few days short of 2 weeks on sale but for arguments sake we will use 2 weeks full numbers.

Thats 212k on 360 and 179k on PS3. Let's put 20k for Wii and PC and that is a total of 411k.

But to throw in another angle to show what kind of sales we are looking at Fable 3 beat it. In october Fable 3 was the 4th top selling game with 580k sales. What are the odds that Fable 3 sold more then that this month? Very low considering its chart position.

And actually those PS3 numbers aren't that bad (still more than nov 2007 or 2008) it's just that those X360 and Wii numbers are absolutely insane.