By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Official November 2010 NPD Thread

Dance Central is #11 in the NPD. Kinect Sports and Your Shape were 2nd and 3rd best selling Kinect game.

Just want to play good games

Around the Network

LOL wow! some of you must have held in your anger for a long time to burst out like this....

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Seece said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Seece said:

PS3 - 530k? 0_o

Maybe we can have a......

?

Not sure until we have a 100% confirmation

There is no need for that, please cut it out.

aaaaaaaaww sorry..... for you, b/c you have no sense of humor. Oh well.....

Ugh, yeah I do, I have a good one. Petty posts like that only serves to rile people up, not really a "funny" thing to do.

Is funny to me all that matters ....

Seece said:

I'm a bit scared to post some stats incase some over sensitive people freak out, they're pretty substantial though ...

This is biggest 360 win over PS3 since PS3 released, 840k, beat it's old record of 714k in Dec 08.

This is 2nd highest ever NPD for 360, very close to beating it's first 1.37 VS 1.44

If we look forward to Dec, it looks like PS3 might just shave 1 mill, 360 will top at least 2 mill surely? and Wii will more than likely hit 3 mill.

The industry looks to be in great shape, well USA at least.

It's alright Seece,  We are pretty speechless right now, there's really no fighting this.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Jay520 said:

Poor PS3. At least we have next year.

Every year you'll have next year.

Around the Network

This sums everything up perfectly.

I think PS3 numbers in US are quite bad with blackfridays and every thing, its becoming like 360 in japan now.

seriously Sony needs to put alot more effort in US cause EMEAA and Japan is already on their side .

Carl2291 said:

HD > Wii!

That's what Im talking about

Carl2291 said:

HD > Wii!

Nintnedo > HD

Seriously though, Maynard is already getting blessed out about that, chill lol

Lets try to keep things civil yo

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-12-09/microsoft-s-xbox-leads-u-s-video-game-sales-in-november-as-wii-recovers.html

Nintendo DS: 1.5 Million (-11.8%)
Xbox 360: 1.37 Million ( 68%)
Wii: 1.27 Million ( 0.8%)
PS3: 530k (-25%)

Kinect may not had a huge effect. Since there is not one Kinect game in the top 10

01. Call of Duty: Black Ops (360, PS3, Wii, PC, NDS) ACTIVISION BLIZZARD ** - 8.4 Million
02. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (360, PS3) UBISOFT **
03. Just Dance 2 (Wii) UBISOFT
04. Madden NFL 11 (360, PS3, Wii, PS2, PSP) ELECTRONIC ARTS
05. Fable III (360) MICROSOFT** 
06. Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii) NINTENDO
07. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3, 360, Wii, PC) ELECTRONIC ARTS
08. Gran Turismo 5 (PS3) SONY**
09. NBA 2K11 (360, PS3, Wii, PS2, PSP,PC) TAKE 2 INTERACTIVE
10. Wii Fit Plus (Wii) NINTENDO**

Even GT5 is in the top 10, and the PS3 only sold 530 systems!!!

There is no reason for the PS3 to be selling at these numbers. With already having a price cut, Remodel, and all those must have games. 

The 360 is still doing well, but with the lack of Kinect games in the top 10. Its hard to tell if people who bought it only got the addon. Which means it didn't push hardware bundles. So it could still be old 360 owners upgrading from their old RRD systems. If your Nintendo you should still feel great! You hardware moving games are doing their jobs! Wii Fit in the top Ten, and the Epic Just Dance.

Just because someone is saying something different. Doesn't mean their point of view is right!

Member Of The Wii Squad: Warriors of Light!

One of the 4 Yonkou of Youtube aka Wii Warlords. Other Members include ThaBlackBaron, Shokio, and Cardy.