By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - R.I.P Leslie Nielsen

Mayor: Now Drebin, I don't want any trouble like you had on the South Side last year, that's my policy.

Frank: Well, when I see five weirdos, dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards, that's *my* policy!

Mayor: That was a Shakespeare-In-The-Park production of 'Julius Caesar,' you moron! You killed five actors! Good ones!

---

CLASSIC!

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

:(

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I just thought of that scene in Naked Gun where Frank Drebin is climbing around the side of the building, when he has to pass the sculpture of the nude man. He falls and grabs hold of the sculpture's penis, which breaks off. He manages to swing into a window still holding the concrete penis and looking dazed when he sees a woman getting changed in the apartment.

Then it cuts to the police commissioner reading from a rap sheet when she looks up to say "Sexual assault with a concrete dildo!?!"

It's ROFL worthy.

R.I.P Leslie.

Loved the man, only loved some of his movies. The Naked Gun was one of the funniest movies I'd ever seen at the time.

He will be missed.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

awesome dude

Damn, I loved that guy.  This is definitely not what I expected when I viewed VGC's home page.  Now I'm sad.  

Wow, he lived long enough that it isn't even sad that he died.

Rest in peace.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000558/ -----this guy had a long career and he will be missed. 

OMG his one of the best RIP MAN