By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - R.I.P Leslie Nielsen

R.I.P. :(

At some point, something must have come from nothing...

...nothing can come from nothing...

Around the Network

Man his loss is a loss for all of Canada. other then Jim Carrey he's like the best comedian to come from our great country. I know he's all over the news up here. Its really sad to hear that he is gone, we'll all miss him!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

highwaystar101 said:

If you ever need convincing of how great he was, you just have to watch the police squad epilogues...

hahahahahahahahaha very funny

R.I.P.

This gave me an excellent christmas present idea for my dad, I ordered Police Squad series and the Naked Gun trilogy.

Belated respects... I love his movies... The Naked Gun movies and Airplane!especially...

Around the Network

RIP you will be missed.

Going to watch some Naked Gun. He was one of the best.

R.I.P Leslie Nielsen thanks for all the awesome moves. 

The Naked Gun movies and Airplane movies were awesome.

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Joelcool7 said:

Man his loss is a loss for all of Canada. other then Jim Carrey he's like the best comedian to come from our great country. I know he's all over the news up here. Its really sad to hear that he is gone, we'll all miss him!

He was far better than Jim Carrey! So we can quite confidently say that Canada is d0m3d. 

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!