By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - R.I.P Leslie Nielsen

One of my favourite actors. =(

Around the Network

rip what a loss .... i loved the naked gun movies

TruckOSaurus said:

Loved the Naked Gun movies, one of my favorite scenes was the one described by highwaystar. Some of my favorite quotes:

Nordberg : Drugs... drugs...
Frank : Nurse! Get this man some drugs! Can't you see he's in pain?
[nurse administers drugs]
Nordberg: No... no...
[pulls Frank towards him]
Nordberg: Heroin, Frank! Heroin...
Frank: Uh... that's a pretty tall order, Nordberg. You'll have to give me a couple of days on that one.

A few lines after the scene you described he said a line which has made its way into regular use for me.

After Nordberg is trying to describe the boat called I love you, and Drebin thinks Nordberg is actually telling him he loves him, Drebin realises that he was actually talking about the boat when Ed shows him the picture. He then says the line...

"I realise that ........ now"

My deepest condolences for him. Thankfully he wasn't killed by a blimp. A Goodyear? no the worst. R.I.P. Lieutenant

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

The quotes from Police Squad!/The Naked Gun and Airplane! are making me smile.  Good memories.

Around the Network

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

*draws smiley face*

anyone who doesnt get the reference, i hate you.

RIP dude, you were the funniest Dracula :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

i just want to tell you both good luck... we're all counting on you.

trashleg said:

*draws smiley face*

anyone who doesnt get the reference, i hate you.

RIP dude, you were the funniest Dracula :D

I get the reference (from an amazing film)

Can I have a cookie now?

mhsillen said:

He was a serious actor for years and went seamlessly into comedy

That dildo scene brought tears of laughter  

on my ben hur dvd there's his tryout scene for the title role.... just like that his career could have been totally different.

sad news but good life

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO