By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you satisfied with current-gen consoles graphics?

Are you satisfied with current-gen consoles graphics?

Yes, I am 145 43.54%

No, I am not 35 10.51%

They're just fine, nothing special 68 20.42%

They're mindblowing 18 5.41%

They suck 14 4.20%

I click this because I wa... 53 15.92%

Total:333

Graphics? More or less. Games released 2007 and on look fine if I tweak them on PC to increase textures, draw distance, decals lifetime and so on. 

Resolution and framerate? No way in hell, and neither should you. 640p? 544p? 25-30fps? Pretty please.

Around the Network

yes i am, even though i would like them to be better much much better, graphics wise games can improve a lot. at the end of the day graphics these days are good, only thing i hate is screen tearing.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Im not 100% satisfied. Some of the drawbacks of current generation console games are starting to show up. The more you see it the more you notice and thats especially true since I have access to more technically advanced PC games.

Tease.

i also don't care much about graphics, but in my opinion attention to detail (MGS2/3) is what makes games come to life not graphics (most recent games)

also i didn't notice much leap because i had that beast called Xbox which had most of the current gen juice,  and i also had a PC (even thought it was crappy at the time)

Well for the PS3, GT5 and Uncharted 2 look fantastic. Games like that is how everything should be made. Though on the 360, nothing has said "wow" to me yet. And yes kids, on GT5 I am ignoring the standard cars (obviously). And Uncharted 2, still no game has come close in overall greatness. So yes, I am happy at what they can do with this tech, but not happy what they've done. To many developers releasing garbage. This includes COD games, sorry. People really cut themselves short.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:

Im not 100% satisfied. Some of the drawbacks of current generation console games are starting to show up. The more you see it the more you notice and thats especially true since I have access to more technically advanced PC games.

You mean all two of them (Crysis and Metro 2033).

Man,I'm so satisfied with my Wii's graphics that my answer should be friggin obvious. It's only when a game is supposed to look realistic that the Wii graphics don't satisfy me. But then, the HD graphics really do.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

I'm still satisfied with the SNES graphics.
To this day, I still consider Chrono Trigger (1995) as one of the best looking games ever.

yeah it's okay though the longer this gen lasts the more dissatisfied I am with both console and PC graphics.

Let's hope for id Tech 5 and some more games with Cry Engine 3. Though there are always some developers who can still get a lot out of the current gen graphics.

i clicked yes but thinking about it, games cant even do native 720p so no im not satisfied.

im just getting em because theres nothing better. oh and pc gaming is boring imo before you ask me to switch.