By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGC Pokemon Black/White Thread

The pokemon Global Link website and the Dream World, which were scheduled to come up for the NA/EU versions of Black/White on March 30th, has been put on hold with a TBA date. Japanese servers have been shut down as well. 

The reasons given are the current situation in japan which creates a need for energy consumption reduction.

Source: www.serebii.net

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:

The pokemon Global Link website and the Dream World, which were scheduled to come up for the NA/EU versions of Black/White on March 30th, has been put on hold with a TBA date. Japanese servers have been shut down as well. 

The reasons given are the current situation in japan which creates a need for energy consumption reduction.

Dang that stinks. It's amazing of what Japan is going through right now and how everything is affected by the earthquake and tsunami.

Hope they get it up soon. I need Drizzle Politoed and Drought Ninetails. >_<

Smeags said:
lestatdark said:

Dang that stinks. It's amazing of what Japan is going through right now and how everything is affected by the earthquake and tsunami.

You weather effect junkie  

But you're right, Japan is going through a lot because of the tsunami and the earthquake, though I fear the worst is yet to come, given the situation of Fukushima

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Here's another webcomic that pokes fun at the whole Preschooler thing:

Futurama reference for the win.

Ahahaha, preschooler pokemon jokes will never get old XD.

Current PC Build

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Smeags said:
lestatdark said:

But you're right, Japan is going through a lot because of the tsunami and the earthquake, though I fear the worst is yet to come, given the situation of Fukushima

Fukushima's getting better, now that they've restored offsite power they'll be able to retake the initiative, and things have been pretty calm on that front the last few days. The bigger issue is that they are finding it in the spinach and the milk.

Edit: If i bolt Rock Tomb onto my ground type, it should fix Elessa's problematic electric/flying types, right?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
lestatdark said:
Smeags said:
lestatdark said:

Fukushima's getting better, now that they've restored offsite power they'll be able to retake the initiative, and things have been pretty calm on that front the last few days. The bigger issue is that they are finding it in the spinach and the milk.

Edit: If i bolt Rock Tomb onto my ground type, it should fix Elessa's problematic electric/flying types, right?

Yup, though have you managed to find it already? I completely missed TM39 when I went through the Desert Resort

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
Mr Khan said:
lestatdark said:
Smeags said:
lestatdark said:

Yup, though have you managed to find it already? I completely missed TM39 when I went through the Desert Resort

I beat Lenora yesterday, today i go through the other part of the Pinwheel forest. I might be able to reach the desert before 3DS arrives and i take a brief sabbatical for Pilotwings

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I really, really, really hate Emolgas ruining Audino farming streaks >_>. 

Edit - There must be some f***** up statistical BS on the games that makes a 10% chance of appearing Emolga to appear 15 Frigging times on a row....

Current PC Build

30 minutes looking for one, and I can't find a single Tynamo. Why not? Do I need to beat the Team Plasma guys before it becomes available? :S