By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGC Pokemon Black/White Thread

The post Elite Four scene is one of the best cutscenes I've ever seen on a DS game. Epic x10000000.

Zekrom, here I come

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Just beat the 5th Gym Leader and got me a Joltik, woo!

But yes, the game is coming along very nicely. They really integrated the story into the adventure much more smoothly this time around, which is nice.

So yeah... I'm just here to pop in and say hello. ^_~

Smeags said:

Just beat the 5th Gym Leader and got me a Joltik, woo!

But yes, the game is coming along very nicely. They really integrated the story into the adventure much more smoothly this time around, which is nice.

So yeah... I'm just here to pop in and say hello. ^_~

Yeah, I like how the entire story revolves around the Legendaries, which is trully different from all the previous generations.

Also, even though the motives that N has aren't that great, I can't help but emphatize with the guy. He has no evil in his intentions.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I want to replace Herdier, but I don't know what for.. xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I will just say this:

Nothing, in the pokemon world, has come close to the epicness of the fight between Zekrom and Reshiram. Today is the day I pity the lack of multi saves for pokemon games, since I don't want to overwrite the one before that fight

Current PC Build

Around the Network
lestatdark said:

I will just say this:

Nothing, in the pokemon world, has come close to the epicness of the fight between Zekrom and Reshiram. Today is the day I pity the lack of multi saves for pokemon games, since I don't want to overwrite the one before that fight

Oh you tease

Just in the 5th gym. All level 32s, got Pignite, Excadrill, that turtle thingy, Sawk, Unphezant ,and Zebrstrika (I think )

Really enjoying it so far, I'm going slower now because I think I'm near the end...

Can someone who's finished it tell me about post-game content?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
lestatdark said:

I will just say this:

Oh you tease

Just in the 5th gym. All level 32s, got Pignite, Excadrill, that turtle thingy, Sawk, Unphezant ,and Zebrstrika (I think )

Really enjoying it so far, I'm going slower now because I think I'm near the end...

Can someone who's finished it tell me about post-game content?

Well, you've got:

- The Six Sages hunt (which I'm currently doing)
- Access to the Poke Transfer lab, to bring previous gen pokemons to Black/White
- Access to Routes 11-16 (the entire right side of Unova); capturing the rest of the legendaries (Kyurem and Landlos, if you have both Thundurus and Tornadus in your party)
- Access to either Black City or White Forest, depending on your version
- Upgraded Elite Four, with the actual fight against the champion
- Battles against Cynthia and Game Freak Morimoto
- You'll recieve a Super Rod which allows you to finally fish

That's pretty much what I found out so far. I was taken aback when I first set foot in the eastern areas of Unova, because my team was on 50 - 51 in levels, and all trainers have pokemon with levels over 60 >_>.

Current PC Build

I am confused is there a pink heart shaped Pokemon but it is not related to Luvdisc?

LOL!!! I've been playing this game for over 20 hours to find out today that TM's are never ending.

Edit: it turns out that my three legendary dogs a tranfered over from Heart Gold all had pokerus, so yay for me!!!

arcane_chaos said:

LOL!!! I've been playing this game for over 20 hours to find out today that TM's are never ending.

Edit: it turns out that my three legendary dogs a tranfered over from Heart Gold all had pokerus, so yay for me!!!

Oh man, talk about a lucky break xD. 

Yeah, that's one of the best additions to the game. You can pretty much create any combination and adapt your strategy as you see fit. Pretty awesome.

Current PC Build