By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is this really the future of gaming?

badgenome said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

kinect is soooo accurate.. isnt it Microsoft? 

this really wouldnt be an issue as most people who would play Kinect will just hve fun and not even notice this.. BUT when microsoft are asking for £139 for a camera.. they need to step this up 

Your screen name says it all, sir. If this were on your beloved Playstaion, you would think it was the greatest thing ever.

well by my posting history you could say the samething, but it wouldn't be true. i agree they need to step this up(im sure they will next yr). if i wanted to pretend drive a car i'd sit on the passenger side with my hands at 10 and 2!

you shouldn't judge a poster by the there user name other wise by your post alone i'd say your a 360 fan that loves kinect and will attack anybody that bashes it, while i'd say for all consoles and there devices; don't knock it till you've played.

i don't see why people let this stuff get under there skin its so juvenile.

now getting to the topic. no its not the future; kinect and move are the future of now and not next gen, there will always be something new just keep you eyes open and you'll be the first to see it!

Around the Network
badgenome said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

this really wouldnt be an issue as most people who would play Kinect will just hve fun and not even notice this.. BUT when microsoft are asking for £139 for a camera.. they need to step this up 

Your screen name says it all, sir. If this were on your beloved Playstaion, you would think it was the greatest thing ever.

Nobody likes Aion. Not even Rainbird.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
badgenome said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

Nobody likes Rainbird. Not even Aion.

Woiw hardcore games THIS year? HD consoles have been getting hardcore games since forever. I can see why nintendo friends would be mad though.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

Bank in 2009's E3 Kinect was a "revolutionary" device. But now that it was finally released I'm very disappointed mainly because the lack of a revolutionary games in its line-up and Joy Ride unfortunately  is the perfect example of a game that should be amazing. However for a casual Mario kart gamer like me but looks just like one more Mario Kart clone =( 

Around the Network

Haha xD

That video made my day.

I LOVE ICELAND!

future of gaming is already here,it's called kinnect. lol

badgenome said:
Kantor said:
badgenome said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

Jenova Chen likes Rainbird. After all, he is the biggest Flower fan on the site.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
badgenome said:
Kantor said:
badgenome said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

Jenova Chen likes Rainbird. After all, he is the biggest Flower fan on the site.

i hope not!

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E