By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Don't get why Kesha is popular?

Kasz216 said:
Baddman said:
hiroko said:

Even thou i dont like this kind of music i think she's hot ass hell...and here music is prety cool

well bro u must not have seen them pics of her in a bikini them shits is barf material

You'd be hard pressed to find any famous woman who doesn't have pictures like that.

lmao dude get outta here with that nonsense 

find me some pics of christina milian,beyonce, etc lookin like this

Around the Network
Doobie_wop said:

Looks nothing like Emma Watson, which already makes anything she says or does completely invalid. Also, Katy Perry is much hotter, she should dress up like Hermione next Halloween, I'd destroy the walls of oblivion and smite a thousand dragons to see that.

lolololol lmao 

disolitude said:

She is popular cause you took time out of your day to make this thread...

LOL

/thread

Baddman said:
Kasz216 said:
Baddman said:
hiroko said:

Even thou i dont like this kind of music i think she's hot ass hell...and here music is prety cool

well bro u must not have seen them pics of her in a bikini them shits is barf material

You'd be hard pressed to find any famous woman who doesn't have pictures like that.

lmao dude get outta here with that nonsense 

find me some pics of christina milian,beyonce, etc lookin like this

No clue who the other person is.

lmao u cant be serious with that pic its NOWHERE near as bad as those kesha pics

Around the Network
Baddman said:

lmao u cant be serious with that pic its NOWHERE near as bad as those kesha pics

I'd say it's worse personally.

With Beyonce's ass, who looks at her face? I didn't even realise she had one.

SosusOCR said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
SosusOCR said:

You could also ask why is Two and a Half Men so popular yet Arrested Development got cancelled?

Why Lady GaGa keep getting money to make her "music" yet there are good bands struggling to make a living?

Why does Katy Perry sing without auto-tune sometimes despite she sounds like a 70 year old Vietnamese hooker thats had her throat scraped without it?

Just dont worry about it, understand that sometimes bad things happen like Kesha... 

And looking at that picture I agree she is a whole lot of ugly... like what would happen if the "human" from Community and Sara Jessica Parker had a child.

Dont try and bash Lady Gaga,  you will only look stupid. 

Great music

Amazing Singer

amazing song writer. 

Talent lifts her above the rest of the shit like katy perry and Kesha. 

and she worked VERY hard for how far she has got. she isnt a Pop star. she is a Rock star AND if you dont think thats true then you are very wrong. look through the Rock hall of Fame, Gaga is already in it. 

I think "Lady" GaGa is shit, I really think she is in the same class as Perry ans Kesha in she makes awful music for the lowest conman denominator that is soaked up by people that dont know any better. 

Its okay you like "her", she pushes you musical buttons. I personally think she is a talentless skank

you know NOTHING about music or talent, Look up lady gaga and then you will know what your talking about. 

and your sooo cooooool 'Lady' and 'her'...WOW.. pathetic 

RageBot said:
SosusOCR said:

I think "Lady" GaGa is shit, I really think she is in the same class as Perry ans Kesha in she makes awful music for the lowest conman denominator that is soaked up by people that dont know any better. 

Its okay you like "her", she pushes you musical buttons. I personally think she is a talentless skank

The fact that Lady GaGa makes stupid pop doesn't detract from the fact that:

a. She knows exactly what she's doing, she creates all her music and image, unlike many other pop artists who are tools for the companies.

b. She is a very talented musician and singer:

And that's a fact, not an opinion.

Have a good day :)

FACT^  well done sir, you know music, gaga is talent!

Kasz216 said:
Baddman said:

I'd say it's worse personally.