By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Don't get why Kesha is popular?

Blue3 said:

shes looks like awhore and sings about being a slut.

pretty simple.

Damn straight

Around the Network
Baddman said:
hiroko said:

Even thou i dont like this kind of music i think she's hot ass hell...and here music is prety cool

well bro u must not have seen them pics of her in a bikini them shits is barf material

You'd be hard pressed to find any famous woman who doesn't have pictures like that.

Kasz216 said:
Baddman said:
hiroko said:

Even thou i dont like this kind of music i think she's hot ass hell...and here music is prety cool

well bro u must not have seen them pics of her in a bikini them shits is barf material

You'd be hard pressed to find any famous woman who doesn't have pictures like that.

iBlah said:
Kasz216 said:
Baddman said:
hiroko said:

Poor Meagan Fox.

She always looks dirty and sweaty... but not in the good way. 

Around the Network

you know I came in hear expecting the OP to try and explain it I was disappointed...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

cuz she wakes up in the morning feeling like P Diddy?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Ke$ha deserves more credit then she gets......and she has a IQ 140.......not to mention I actually bought Cannibal and have to say its pretty decent exactly in line of what I was expecting from her 

I am no good at grammar =) 

DAMN IT! This EP is such a good idea 

Kantor said:
mrstickball said:
Kantor said:
mrstickball said:

Ke$ha and Two and a Half Men are the reason that the world hates America...

I can only speak for Britain here, but we all love Two and Half Men.

Ke$ha...nassomuch.

Oh great. We've destroyed Britian with that bad TV show.

You gave us The Office, and we gave you Two and a Half Men. Thats like the indians trading food to the colonists for diseased blankets. You totally got screwed, sir.

To be fair, you screwed us by releasing that random, pointless and somewhat depressing Steve Carell show and calling it "The Office" in the first place.

The Office (UK) >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Two and a Half Men >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Office (US)

Lol i totally agree on that one!

Hey, now... the first two seasons of the American version of The Office stand up as some of the most rock-solid sitcom material around, even when compared to the brilliant British version. In some ways, I dare say it was better (I just about cry every time I see the opening skit of "faxes from the future" early in the third season).

Unfortunately, like most good American shows, the producers didn't have the brains to end it after the third season (which was still pretty good but was wearing out its welcome by the end).

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/