By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Don't get why Kesha is popular?

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:

She looks like a cross between sara jessica parker and a drag queen and she can't really sing all that well either. So why is she even out there? lol

Catchy music, great tune. Her songs are about partying and thats what her audience does PARTY lol. plus she is HOT!

Because that's the age we're a living in...

And if people talk about her she'll get more popular. So the best thing is to keep this hatred to your self. Else there will be people that are going to watch this and will like it.

A game is a game when it's fun

Fun is someone who enjoys doing something

And if one individual thinks something is fun it can be called a game.

So basically everything in life is a game.

legend92(3) said:

Catchy music, great tune. Her songs are about partying and thats what her audience does PARTY lol. plus she is HOT!

no she is not hot. She almost looks like a sara jessica parker/drag queen clone. She is also one of the worst pop singer's in history. Just my opinion of course,but different strokes for different folks. lol

Around the Network
Taerkas said:

Because that's the age we're a living in...

And if people talk about her she'll get more popular. So the best thing is to keep this hatred to your self. Else there will be people that are going to watch this and will like it.

nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

You could also ask why is Two and a Half Men so popular yet Arrested Development got cancelled?

Why Lady GaGa keep getting money to make her "music" yet there are good bands struggling to make a living?

Why does Katy Perry sing without auto-tune sometimes despite she sounds like a 70 year old Vietnamese hooker thats had her throat scraped without it?

Just dont worry about it, understand that sometimes bad things happen like Kesha... 

And looking at that picture I agree she is a whole lot of ugly... like what would happen if the "human" from Community and Sara Jessica Parker had a child.

SosusOCR said:

You could also ask why is Two and a Half Men so popular yet Arrested Development got cancelled?

Why Lady GaGa keep getting money to make her "music" yet there are good bands struggling to make a living?

Why does Katy Perry sing without auto-tune sometimes despite she sounds like a 70 year old Vietnamese hooker thats had her throat scraped without it?

Just dont worry about it, understand that sometimes bad things happen like Kesha... 

And looking at that picture I agree she is a whole lot of ugly... like what would happen if the "human" from Community and Sara Jessica Parker had a child.

I watched two and a Half Men for the first season,then it got played out. I don't think anybody on here is old enough to remember Katy perry's one hit song in the 90's,I kissed a girl. 

Looks nothing like Emma Watson, which already makes anything she says or does completely invalid. Also, Katy Perry is much hotter, she should dress up like Hermione next Halloween, I'd destroy the walls of oblivion and smite a thousand dragons to see that.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

It is not made for you but for young people =p.  14-16 years old girl who love to dress like her and sing the song whole day together..