By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Don't get why Kesha is popular?

Ke$ha who? :p

TBH, she isn't as popular as Britney Spears or Lady Gaga.

Just don't talk about her and she won't blow up in the pop scene. I mean how did abominations disappeared like Hilary Duff or Miley Cyrus in the mainstream world of music? The less you talk bout them, bad or good, the more they quickly fade away out of the face of earth...

Around the Network

because you can make great jokes out of her such as:

dear kesha you dont know how i feel in the morning. from p diddy.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

she sucks man bigtime and she dont even look good

Around the Network

Kesha? Seriously? A common parrot's name?

She is popular cause you took time out of your day to make this thread...

welcome to my world , i can't see why singers like gaga kesha or swift are popular. but certainly some ppl like them

oldschoolfool said:
SosusOCR said:

You could also ask why is Two and a Half Men so popular yet Arrested Development got cancelled?

Why Lady GaGa keep getting money to make her "music" yet there are good bands struggling to make a living?

Why does Katy Perry sing without auto-tune sometimes despite she sounds like a 70 year old Vietnamese hooker thats had her throat scraped without it?

Just dont worry about it, understand that sometimes bad things happen like Kesha... 

And looking at that picture I agree she is a whole lot of ugly... like what would happen if the "human" from Community and Sara Jessica Parker had a child.

I watched two and a Half Men for the first season,then it got played out. I don't think anybody on here is old enough to remember Katy perry's one hit song in the 90's,I kissed a girl. 

Who hasn't heard that song? :P
And what the other guys said, just don't talk about it. It's bad enough that Justin Beiber is on every youtube video.
You could be watching how to solve a rubiks cube and people would be like "100 people are Justin Beiber" or something stupid like that.

People think her songs are catchy, and they enjoy listening to them. That is why she is popular at the moment.

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016