By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Super Mario 3 sucks (RANT)

pizzahut451 said:
vlad321 said:

So I guess that's you admitting you are a shitty gamer, seeing how you can't make even a shitty argument, much less a good one.

Whatever you say my gaming superior God. Your words are like 10 commandments and i shall blindly follow them and never question your almighty superiority over my puny mortal skills

I'd liek to re-iterate that between the two of us you are the one that praises his own gaming skill yet is such a  scrub he cant play SMB3.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Around the Network
hallowedbeeddie said:

OMG this must be similar to how you feel of the game (or atleast is what comes to mind going by your complaints)

this review is very funny though

Lol at Are you a plumber or a terrorist?

Farmageddon said:
pizzahut451 said:
Farmageddon said:

As I said before, not liking SMB3 as much isn't the hard part to understand, but thinking so low of the game. Well, opinions are opinions.

How much out of ten would you score SMB3? Can you compare it to games which are universally considered bad?

And really, are you sure you can properly control Mario? :P

- 100/10. Thats how high would i rate it (notice the minus in front of 100)

And how hard it is to controll a side scrolling platformer?

I'm just rying to understand. I supposed not being able to control Mario was the only explanation to hate it so muh.

"-100/10" sounds like a completely broken game to me.If you said you have no fun with it, well, ok, but this sounds like it actually pains you to play the game.

Tell me, what does it do so wrong that Crash does so much better and what's so great about Crash that SMB3 sucks at?

I suffred serious brain damage while playing this.

AS for Crash

Better jump mechanics

MUCH MUCH better level design ( Ever heard of a 3D nintendo?)

Much better replay value

More loveable characters

Gazillion times better boss fights

I really cant stop laughing at this thread.

Games4Fun said:

I really cant stop laughing at this thread.

yeah me neither. 

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
MrT-Tar said:

cool story bro

I think you meant to say

That's what it is...

Lame rant, btw. I played the GBA edition of the game a few days ago, it still rocks. 2D Mario is immortal.

pizzahut451 said:

This game is shit, plain and simple.

Oh, let's all get the warp whistle and warp to "big world"! Too bad big world isn't fucking fun, like the rest of this game. The entire thing is designed to anger and frustrate you. Oh, you get Kuribo's shoe on one fucking level! Wow, pardon me while I make the universal motion for a handjob. Kuribo's shoe fucking sucked. What did it do, exactly? It let you JUMP ON THINGS, something you were able to do the entire fucking game. Oh, also you looked gay.

There are some interesting power-ups in the game, such as Tanookie Mario, Hammer Mario, and Frog Mario. But guess what? You can get them on like 2 levels total, and if you fuck up and get hit ONCE, you lose them, FOREVER. Wow, that's fun! I love games that demand I play perfectly or have no fun, because I'm a fucking jap who strives for absolute perfection in gaming otherwise I kill myself.

Mario 3 may have been interesting or fun at one time, but the game is a worthless piece of shit in today's day and age. It's horribly flawed and full of punch-in-the-dick moments, much more so than it has moments that are just fun to play.

Lolz you are silly. SMB3 is perhaps the best game ever. The minisule things you pick out to use against the game are outright rediculous. You are just one of those people who thinks it's cool to hate what's popular.

Metallicube said:
pizzahut451 said:

This game is shit, plain and simple.

Oh, let's all get the warp whistle and warp to "big world"! Too bad big world isn't fucking fun, like the rest of this game. The entire thing is designed to anger and frustrate you. Oh, you get Kuribo's shoe on one fucking level! Wow, pardon me while I make the universal motion for a handjob. Kuribo's shoe fucking sucked. What did it do, exactly? It let you JUMP ON THINGS, something you were able to do the entire fucking game. Oh, also you looked gay.

There are some interesting power-ups in the game, such as Tanookie Mario, Hammer Mario, and Frog Mario. But guess what? You can get them on like 2 levels total, and if you fuck up and get hit ONCE, you lose them, FOREVER. Wow, that's fun! I love games that demand I play perfectly or have no fun, because I'm a fucking jap who strives for absolute perfection in gaming otherwise I kill myself.

Mario 3 may have been interesting or fun at one time, but the game is a worthless piece of shit in today's day and age. It's horribly flawed and full of punch-in-the-dick moments, much more so than it has moments that are just fun to play.

Lolz you are silly. SMB3 is perhaps the best game ever. The minisule things you pick out to use against the game are outright rediculous. You are just one of those kids who thinks it's cool to hate what's popular.

fixed ;)

pizzahut451 said:

AS for Crash

Better jump mechanics

Much better replay value

More loveable characters

This is a NES game... a 8 bit game... and you want 3D?!?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
pizzahut451 said:

AS for Crash

Better jump mechanics

Much better replay value

More loveable characters

This is a NES game... a 8 bit game... and you want 3D?!?

Guy wants to make crash look bad, methinks.