By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Super Mario 3 sucks (RANT)

had a comment, but nevermind

Around the Network
Farmageddon said:
pizzahut451 said:

To be fair, i already said why i despise this ''game'' in my OP. Go read it again.

Well, the points in your OP are kinda puerile you know, all minor complaints that just shouldn't ammount to so much hate.

It's worse than if I told you Crash sucks because of the 20 second long loading times.

20 seconds? LMAO

TruckOSaurus said:
pizzahut451 said:

- 100/10. Thats how high would i rate it (notice the minus in front of 100)

And how hard it is to controll a side scrolling platformer?

Apparently it's hard for you. :P

Honestly Super Mario Bros. 3 controls perfectly, Road Runner's Death Valley Rally on SNES now that's a game that controls horribly.

No, the game is simply pure crap IMO

RolStoppable said:

The timing of this thread suggests that someone is jealous, because Super Mario Bros. 3 is going to outsell the majority of today's hardcore games and that without getting any additional features since the original Super Mario All-Stars release.

It wont hold a candle against Black Ops lol

Super Mario Bros. 3 isn't just the best Mario ever.

It's the crown jewel of the NES Library.

It's the crown jewel of the Virtual Console.

It's the crown jewel of Super Mario ALL STARS.

This thread should be locked based solely on the above.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

You know when you're game is loved by the tens of millions, you're doing something right whether you like it or not.

SuperAdrianK said:

You know when you're game is loved by the tens of millions, you're doing something right whether you like it or not.

You know when you're not a sheep when you make your opinnion based on YOUR experience and not because others find it good or bad

RolStoppable said:
pizzahut451 said:
RolStoppable said:

The timing of this thread suggests that someone is jealous, because Super Mario Bros. 3 is going to outsell the majority of today's hardcore games and that without getting any additional features since the original Super Mario All-Stars release.

It wont hold a candle against Black Ops lol

Sure, it won't. But nevertheless it says a lot about the quality of Super Mario Bros. 3 if it can still outsell the vast majority of brandnew games 20 years after its original release.

A LOT OF STUFF changed since NES generation, you should know that.

pizzahut451 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

You know when you're not a sheep when you make your opinnion based on YOUR experience and not because others find it good or bad

Well, to say everything in this game is terrible doesn't mean it is terrible to everyone else that still plays and enjoy the game. Also, you don't have to be sheep to enjoy a game that many like and find it great to themselves.

So I stand by my point, there doing something right if many people still like it.

SuperAdrianK said:
pizzahut451 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

Well, to say everything in this game is terrible doesn't mean it is terrible to everyone else that still plays and enjoy the game. Also, you don't have to be sheep to enjoy a game that many like and find it great to themselves.

So I stand by my point, there doing something right if many people still like it.

What exactly makes them right? I find the game to be the worst thing ever done by the hand of man, they find it good. No one isnt doing anything right or wrong