By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Super Mario 3 sucks (RANT)

pizzahut451 said:
lestatdark said:
pizzahut451 said:
noname2200 said:
lestatdark said:

Oh man, I wish I could see you play Super Ghouls and Goblins, I really do. That would be an even more epic (and much, much more lame) rant XD

He wouldn't last five minutes.

No, seriously, he really wouldn't.

And you wouldnt last a second on Hardocre team deathmatch on Black ops, or on barebones team tactics, especially on Nuketown map

I don't know to whom you addressed that statement, since I haven't played Black Ops, I don't know how I would fare on it, but given that I had a K/D of 2.1 on Hardcore Team match in MW (my last COD) and one of my best matches was on Wetworks, were i went 41-2 with no single nade thrown and using only the M1014, I believe I could fare well in Black Ops too.

Black Ops is not even remotly in any way shape or form noob and aim friendly as Modern Warfare

Going by the rant youw ent on in the OP, you are a total scrub at video games and you jsut suck. Now that's fine in and of itself, because many people are liek that. However you seem to think you are somehow skilled from scrub-friendly games like Black Ops. In fact you aren't and it seem that any game that takes any small smeblence of skill, in which you fail because you lack it, seems to suck.

I like how your measure of skill is a scrub-friendly game like Black Ops too. Go play some Quake Live or find an older UT game and see what skill actually is, because I don't think you have the slightest clue.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Around the Network
pizzahut451 said:
lestatdark said:
pizzahut451 said:
noname2200 said:
lestatdark said:

Oh man, I wish I could see you play Super Ghouls and Goblins, I really do. That would be an even more epic (and much, much more lame) rant XD

And you wouldnt last a second on Hardocre team deathmatch on Black ops, or on barebones team tactics, especially on Nuketown map

I don't know to whom you addressed that statement, since I haven't played Black Ops, I don't know how I would fare on it, but given that I had a K/D of 2.1 on Hardcore Team match in MW (my last COD) and one of my best matches was on Wetworks, were i went 41-2 with no single nade thrown and using only the M1014, I believe I could fare well in Black Ops too.

Black Ops is not even remotly in any way shape or form noob and aim friendly as Modern Warfare

Once again, I have no way to measure Black Ops, so for all that it's worth, I have to agree with your statement, given that MW is indeed very noob friendly, if you play it in a noobish fashion. Yet there wasn't a lot noob-friendly like with using only shotguns, as far as I remember.

But as Vlad pointed out, modern FPS games take relatively much less skill than the likes of Unreal Tournament, Quake Live or the grand-daddy of all competitive FPS, Counter Strike.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Farmageddon said:
Wonktonodi said:

not everyone was allowed to keep the console running and for me it was always depressing haveing to start the the beginning of a world again

Thanks everyone for that info good to know.

Ha, I remember very carefully pretending to turn a videogame off and put it away for the night and wake up hoping it would still be on and running.

I don't get why ehre adults so strict about this.

At that time my parents told me that the NES was consuming electricity even when the TV was off (at that time, i didn't care about those things).

My solution: Covering the ON/OFF led and disconnecting the RF cable from the TV, so unless they touched the console (they didn't) i was golden... That's how i finished Battletoads...

The Anarchyz said:

At that time my parents told me that the NES was consuming electricity even when the TV was off (at that time, i didn't care about those things).

My solution: Covering the ON/OFF led and disconnecting the RF cable from the TV, so unless they touched the console (they didn't) i was golden... That's how i finished Battletoads...

This brings back memories, I remember setting up my SNES pad on the floor with a chair on the A button to do the leveling trick in Final Fantasy III (on the raft with Banon). I was ready to leave the game running all night but all my plans went to hell when my mom walked in, put the chair back in place and closed the SNES.

Signature goes here!

fine, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but give me a break, you know you just made this thread for flaming and trolling (and you apparently got banned for it), and your posts show it. If you hate the game ignore it, you knew most people wouldn´t agree with you before you even started this thread, since you are in that less than 5% of people who actually hate it.

If I don´t like a game I just ignore (as most people do). I don´t go around trying to ruin it for other people who might like it.

Anyways

Around the Network
hallowedbeeddie said:

fine, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but give me a break, you know you just made this thread for flaming and trolling (and you apparently got banned for it), and your posts show it. If you hate the game ignore it, you knew most people wouldn´t agree with you before you even started this thread, since you are in that less than 5% of people who actually hate it.

If I don´t like a game I just ignore (as most people do). I don´t go around trying to ruin it for other people who might like it.

Anyways

I simply expressed my opinnion on this ''game''.  Just because i think diffrently of the game than rest of the people doesnt mean i wanna start flamming. Forums are all about opinnions and if you cant stand them, you shouldnt come and read this thread

vlad321 said:
pizzahut451 said:
lestatdark said:
pizzahut451 said:
noname2200 said:
lestatdark said:

Going by the rant youw ent on in the OP, you are a total scrub at video games and you jsut suck. Now that's fine in and of itself, because many people are liek that. However you seem to think you are somehow skilled from scrub-friendly games like Black Ops. In fact you aren't and it seem that any game that takes any small smeblence of skill, in which you fail because you lack it, seems to suck.

I like how your measure of skill is a scrub-friendly game like Black Ops too. Go play some Quake Live or find an older UT game and see what skill actually is, because I don't think you have the slightest clue.

Ja wohl, mein Führer

pizzahut451 said:

I simply expressed my opinnion on this ''game''.  Just because i think diffrently of the game than rest of the people doesnt mean i wanna start flamming. Forums are all about opinnions and if you cant stand them, you shouldnt come and read this thread

"Game". Nice :)

I don't know, I'm not saying you're flamming or trolling or anything, but I find it hard to believe someone would think so low of this, calling it a "game" or an useless pile of shit, etc. I can see people not really liking it, but this much?

I mean, do you even like any platformer at all?

Also, did you get the hang of controlling Mario? :P

Farmageddon said:
pizzahut451 said:

I don't know, I'm not saying you're flamming or trolling or anything, but I find it hard to believe someone would think so low of this, calling it a "game" or an useless pile of shit, etc. I can see people not really liking it, but this much?

I really really really like platformers. I spent whole PS1 and PS2 era playing mostly them. Just the Sony ones though...Spyro, Crach bandicoot (best platformer of the milenium, billion light years ahead of Mario btw), Ratchet and Clank, Daxter...now THOSE are fun platformer games

pizzahut451 said:
Farmageddon said:

I really really really like platformers. I spent whole PS1 and PS2 era playing mostly them. Just the Sony ones though...Spyro, Crach bandicoot (best platformer of the milenium, billion light years ahead of Mario btw), Ratchet and Clank, Daxter...now THOSE are fun platformer games

As I said before, not liking SMB3 as much isn't the hard part to understand, but thinking so low of the game. Well, opinions are opinions.

How much out of ten would you score SMB3? Can you compare it to games which are universally considered bad?

And really, are you sure you can properly control Mario? :P