By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Kinect overtracked by 500k? PS3 > 360 weekly HW?

i personally think its overtracked by about 100k simply because i assume he would have rounded up and said sold about 1.5mil if it was at 1.3mil. Just my opinion though.

Around the Network
donsterydo2 said:

When Sony stated that they "sold" 2.5m of Move related hardware all the sony fanboys were like "2.5 m of unique users !!" but when M$ states clear that they sold at lest 1 m to consumers the same people are like "OMFG such a liars !!".

:p

doesn't ms fanboys do the same : s

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

donsterydo2 said:

When Sony stated that they "sold" 2.5m of Move related hardware all the sony fanboys were like "2.5 m of unique users !!" but when M$ states clear that they sold at lest 1 m to consumers the same people are like "OMFG such a liars !!".

:p

SONY are a bunch of liars!

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

enrageorange said:

i personally think its overtracked by about 100k simply because i assume he would have rounded up and said sold about 1.5mil if it was at 1.3mil. Just my opinion though.

not really. If they said it was almost 1.5 million and it was short by 200k then that is pretty short, but if they say over 1 Million that could mean anything. It is smart wording.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Well the article also stated ''over 1 million sold on the market'', so i guess it really is sold to consumers. Though i can still hardly believe a million people actually spent $150 on a add-on(not saying that it's a bad product, $150 just seems like a steep price point), and i'm still doubtfull sales will continue at this pace for the rest of the month(excluding black friday).

Around the Network
AnthonyW86 said:

Well the article also stated ''over 1 million sold on the market'', so i guess it really is sold to consumers. Though i can still hardly believe a million people actually spent $150 on a add-on(not saying that it's a bad product, $150 just seems like a steep price point), and i'm still doubtfull sales will continue at this pace for the rest of the month(excluding black friday).

did you buy move?

AussieGecko said:
AnthonyW86 said:

did you buy move?

Did you?

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

AussieGecko said:
AnthonyW86 said:

did you buy move?

Yes i did actually, and i was planning on buying Kinect but i'm fairly certain it won't work in combination with a projector(and i was kind of pissed of over the whole $500 marketing budget thing, that i would practically be paying for as a early adaptor).

AnthonyW86 said:
AussieGecko said:
AnthonyW86 said:

did you buy move?

Yes i did actually, and i was planning on buying Kinect but i'm fairly certain it won't work in combination with a projector(and i was kind of pissed of over the whole $500 marketing budget thing, that i would practically be paying for as a early adaptor).

okay how much would you be paying for a 2 player experience? From what I have heard from US its not that different to australia.

In Aus

Move starter 99 (rrp ?)

motion control 70 (rrp ?)

Kinect 185 ave that i have seen (rrp is 199 but only EB that i have seen have had it at that price)

Jordahn said:
AussieGecko said:
AnthonyW86 said:

did you buy move?

Did you?

No, but I am also not the one stating that 150 for a(n) add-on is a "steep price point" I just wanted to show that compared to the competitor that has an add on its not that different.