By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGChartz! I need your ADVICE on WOMEN!

Cheebee said:
Mr Khan said:

Now, this would be fun in and of itself, but it would require me to sink a good deal of money into, given that it would require a taxi ride (though a shared taxi ride because we live in the same apartment complex), preorder tickets, and other possible sticky consequences. I am both cheap and lazy, so the only thing to really get me into this is this peculiar romantic motive

So what should i do? Should i find out if her feelings are mutual before sinking a bunch of money into this, or should i just shut the hell up and do it and see where it goes?

If the former, how would i go about that? Is there some non-direct way i can ascertain these things at minimal cost and risk?

Sir, if you want her to feel the same way about you as you feel about her, DO NOT let her pay a thing.

Nothing screams 'a fun night out with just a friend and definitely not a date with a guy I'm interested in' like splitting bills. Seriously. If you're into her, you'll have to man up and spend a little. ;)

The extra issue being that some of her friends (as well as one mutual acquaintance of ours) will be there as well. Hence the sticky consequences i mentioned.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Cheebee said:
Mr Khan said:

Now, this would be fun in and of itself, but it would require me to sink a good deal of money into, given that it would require a taxi ride (though a shared taxi ride because we live in the same apartment complex), preorder tickets, and other possible sticky consequences. I am both cheap and lazy, so the only thing to really get me into this is this peculiar romantic motive

So what should i do? Should i find out if her feelings are mutual before sinking a bunch of money into this, or should i just shut the hell up and do it and see where it goes?

If the former, how would i go about that? Is there some non-direct way i can ascertain these things at minimal cost and risk?

Sir, if you want her to feel the same way about you as you feel about her, DO NOT let her pay a thing.

Nothing screams 'a fun night out with just a friend and definitely not a date with a guy I'm interested in' like splitting bills. Seriously. If you're into her, you'll have to man up and spend a little. ;)

The extra issue being that some of her friends (as well as one mutual acquaintance of ours) will be there as well. Hence the sticky consequences i mentioned.

Well, that's it, you're screwed. She's never going to see it as a romantic date, if that's the case.. No way. You'd better ask her out on a new date, just the 2 of you. And then pay for stuff. And compliment her. That'd be  a good start!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Puts on:

If she has big boobs, take her to dinner as well.  If not, dump her.

Seriously though, she may not know yet how she really feels about you either and if you bring it up it may make her feel rushed.  I'd say take her out and try to have a good time.  At the end of the date, feel her out to see how she feels.  If you still get nervous on dates this would be good practice to get your confidence up as well. 

Cheebee said:
Mr Khan said:
Cheebee said:
Mr Khan said:

Well, that's it, you're screwed. She's never going to see it as a romantic date, if that's the case.. No way. You'd better ask her out on a new date, just the 2 of you. And then pay for stuff. And compliment her. That'd be  a good start!

What kinda advice is that... don't listen to Cheebee.. "sticky consequences" I would call it extra opportunities..  if it doesn't work out you could hit on one of her friends.. ;)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Does she play with her hair when she's around you?

Does she laugh even when you make bad jokes (only applicable if you make bad jokes)?

Take her out on another "date" and observe her more!!!

But duuuude with a hot body like this

How can she not find you irresistable?!?!?!!!!!

**NotE: Take most of my post as a joke....listen to Nikkon or other people

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=119304&page=1#

Hmmm... Cheebee's advice actually seems halfway sound.

More advice in light of the fact that her friends will be there?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

1. Is she fat?

Yes go to 3 No go to 2

2. Does she breath?

Yes go to 4 No go to 3

3. Does she look like she would work out or try to stay fit if you dated her?

No go to 5 Yes go to 4

4. Are you actually confortable around her?

Yes go for it! No go to 5

5. DO NOT WANT!

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

HAHAHA!!!  I just had that exact same problem!!!!

From noob to noob:  Do not under any circumstances tell her you'll keep twitter's dedicated Justin Beiber servers up just for her.  Do not compiment the same garment reapeatedly.  Do not tell her about your new minesweeper high scores every day.

Dos:  Shell out the cash for her and she'll know your interested.  Once she fully understands how you think of her, she'll see you in a different light and act differently towards you (you'll know when you see it cuz she'll either be super friendly to you or shun you).  It's pretty much the only way to know for sure.

I'm not a fanboy, I just don't enjoy dual analog control.  It's d-pad or wii-mote for me.

the conduit has changed the way wii play games.

I know.  I'm sick of the puns too.

I chime in as. Just hand out with her as a friend. Don't be concerned implying other emotions into it. Also going out for the experience of handing with a friend is awesome any time. Go to the movie and just hang out. Just don't impress and enjoy your time together.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.