By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGChartz! I need your ADVICE on WOMEN!

don't try too much

be friendly but don't rush it

don't give her too much time to think. that's bad for impulsive decisions. find some things you both like, chat about it, compliment her (don't overdo that). that should attach her to you emotionally a little bit.

before you say goodbye, ask her out for tomorrow or so

If you want to play/exchange stuff online with me, just send me a message

PAL Region, country set to UK [Wii] 8714 6838 0977 5469

COD W@W FC: 2966 5176 6725
COD MW [Reflex] FC: 3568 2083 1513
Monster Hunter Tri Name: Cobra ID: TJCXVR
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 FC: 5199 8914 0552
SSB Brawl FC: 4641 1109 2262
GoldenEye 007 FC: 0136 4916 1439
Trackmania FC: 0905 1720 9842
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom UAS FC: 1850 4714 0865

[3DS] 1246 - 8738 - 3987

Around the Network
FireBringer said:

1.....Get rope

2.....Tie her up with rope

3.....Tie her to railroadd tracks

4.....Get a McRib and go home

5.....What is this about again?

OMG, if that is a McRib burger from Mcdonalds, then you sir are awesome!!!
they are awesome!~!!!!@!@!#@313123

Smart Men answer questions, Wise men ask questions.
Gamers play games, True Gamers support Gaming

Slimebeast said:
Mr Khan said:

The sunk cost fallacy shall be my ally, now. I've sunk $12 into this so far, might as well go a bit deeper

Please keep us updated. I'm enjoying this thread a lot.

(BTW how old are you Khan?)

Hes 42.

Smart Men answer questions, Wise men ask questions.
Gamers play games, True Gamers support Gaming

Seeing as I'm a complete recluse and avoid contact with other human beings as much as possible, I probably have nothing to offer.

Oh, and by the way, if you're this worried about money right now, maybe this game isn't for you. I've done the math: actually paying for pussy as regularly as you'd have sex in a normal relationship is generally cheaper than the full cost of being in one in the long run. AND you'd get to fuck a diferent girl each time, if you want.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Slimebeast said:
Mr Khan said:

The sunk cost fallacy shall be my ally, now. I've sunk $12 into this so far, might as well go a bit deeper

21. My lack of experience is due to the fact that i spent most of high school chasing a girl who was way out of my league (though it wasn't as one-sided as all that. We had a lot in common and at one point at least she rather enjoyed spending time with me, it was more an issue of looks, money, and popularity that kept it from ever going anywhere), and then pretty much all the girls i met in college so far that i was remotely interested in were taken

And as i said before, i'm cheap as hell. My out-of-pocket expenses are basically limited to 1 video game a month, and haircuts for some reason, as well as the occasional movie. My parents still cover everything else

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Slimebeast said:
Mr Khan said:

21. My lack of experience is due to the fact that i spent most of high school chasing a girl who was way out of my league (though it wasn't as one-sided as all that. We had a lot in common and at one point at least she rather enjoyed spending time with me, it was more an issue of looks, money, and popularity that kept it from ever going anywhere), and then pretty much all the girls i met in college so far that i was remotely interested in were taken

And as i said before, i'm cheap as hell. My out-of-pocket expenses are basically limited to 1 video game a month, and haircuts for some reason, as well as the occasional movie. My parents still cover everything else

I guess $12 ain't that bad then, if you're that young.

You got plenty of time. So you should take this as a learning experience and don't worry if you make a fool out of yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKqgC_BR_pA

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Dude we're kind of in the same boat. I did have a girlfriend once long ago though. But honestly I'm pretty much a recluse who pretty much spends his free time in front of a computer or a gaming system. In order to even have a chance in hell of having a girlfriend that I'm attracted to (this is key. After all, if a chick is cool to hang out with but I'm not attracted, we might as well just be friends and enjoy each other's company without having to complicate things) I would have to "level up" my social skills attributes considerably. Something that I've had real trouble finding the motivation to do. It takes a lot of work. A lot of work that I don't want to go through. I've compromised on this a bit lately with the reasoning that I should put in the effort to socally interact more often and take it easy with the computer and videogame stuff because improving my social skills is financially worthwhile (moar social skills = better chance of making a good first impression to employers = better chance of getting hired and getting promotions.)

And to be honest, I find the type of grinding you do in videogames to be a lot more fun than the type of grinding required in real life to get a girlfriend. I feel like it's way too much work for me to try to get a girlfriend. The way I see it, if I was really that lonely and I really "needed" a girlfriend, don't you think I would be motivated enough by now to actually go out there and get a girlfriend? I find personally that life as a recluse (do your typical daily routine, go to work, come home and just relax in front of a computer or with a videogame) is very comfortable. So comfortable that it's difficult for me to sacrifice my comfort at the chance of finding this thing they call "love" (and the more I think about it, the more shallow this "love" thing seems to be. Love is mostly about wanting to be around someone that makes you feel good (narcissism) and sex. You don't need a boyfriend/girlfriend to feel good. My laptop, high speed internet connection and my game systems make me feel good. It's instant gratification compared to going through all the bullshit hoops to get a girlfriend. The praise I get from my boss and my co-workers makes me feel good. And you certaintly don't need sex (It's only needed to prevent extinction. But with there being so much immigration to North America, we don't have to worry about that anytime soon anyway). After I attend to my "business", I'm good for a few days.)

loves2splooge said:

My laptop, high speed internet connection and my game systems make me feel good. It's instant gratification compared to going through all the bullshit hoops to get a girlfriend. The praise I get from my boss and my co-workers makes me feel good. And you certaintly don't need sex (It's only needed to prevent extinction. But with there being so much immigration to North America, we don't have to worry about that anytime soon anyway). After I attend to my "business", I'm good for a few days.)

Where have I seen this before?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Lol. Gotta love Japan. Just wait until virtual reality hits gaming (we've had motion controls for a few years and we only started the 3D stuff. But when will we get Virtual Reality? That's where it's at). If they came out with a Playstation, Xbox or Nintendo system (If Microsoft wants to gain marketshare in Japan, this is the way to do it) that hooks up to your brain and creates a realistic virtual reality fantasy chicks with the end-user experiencing realistic sensations and everything, the birth rate would plummet considerably.