By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGChartz! I need your ADVICE on WOMEN!

don't tell her that you're cheap and lazy,for gawds sake,keep that one under your hat

i'd say she likes you if she wants to meet you for a second time,its always going to cost whatever way you want to look at it,just be yourself and make your move,you have to make your move

we all get rejected apart from nikkom,no big deal,but if you don't ask you don't get

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
ConnorJCP said:

Step 1. Take Clothes off.
Step 2. Put balaclava on.
Step 3. Wait outside her house, and when she comes out do a flying turkey slap.
Step 4. The next day she will be sad, then you comfort her and bam, your in the sack.

Thank me Later.

Sic 'im boy!

Seriously though, i know what i *should* do (more or less what has been recommended to me here), i'm just agonizing over it and being self-destructive by making this as public as possible, and figured it's better to seek solace through an attention-whoring thread instead of a bottle of jack daniels (doesn't help that there's a liquor store up the block)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan get used to fact that Money plays a big role in relationships. That Xxtends past dates, to full on couple then to marriage. The answer is yes, even if your not sure of the her feelings be a gentleman at all times, its good on your character..or at least till your a couple then you have jerk moments.

Dude just follow your heart. Thats my best advice for you.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Mr Khan said:
ConnorJCP said:

Step 1. Take Clothes off.
Step 2. Put balaclava on.
Step 3. Wait outside her house, and when she comes out do a flying turkey slap.
Step 4. The next day she will be sad, then you comfort her and bam, your in the sack.

Thank me Later.

Sic 'im boy!

Seriously though, i know what i *should* do (more or less what has been recommended to me here), i'm just agonizing over it and being self-destructive by making this as public as possible, and figured it's better to seek solace through an attention-whoring thread instead of a bottle of jack daniels (doesn't help that there's a liquor store up the block)

You *should* do the the "Four Simple Steps of Friendship" i gave you!
trust me, Ive never lied to you.

Smart Men answer questions, Wise men ask questions.
Gamers play games, True Gamers support Gaming

Around the Network

I'm guessing you are not good at picking up signals?

That makes it a tough one for sure.

There are 3 main plays I'd say

1) The obvious direct... "Did you know i was asking you out?"   Which can be kinda awkward.

2)  Just keep doing it untill you do pick up signals.

3)  The "cowards" play.  Explain your probablem to someone else who works with you who you trust and who talks to her.

Tell him to say "Hey I was talking to Jim about what he did over the weekeed/week (whatever) and he mentioned that you two went to (whatever you did).   Was that a date?

Option 3 is more or less an option i've given many friends who I knew weren't going to do 1 or 2 anyway.

Mr Khan said:

Now, this would be fun in and of itself, but it would require me to sink a good deal of money into, given that it would require a taxi ride (though a shared taxi ride because we live in the same apartment complex), preorder tickets, and other possible sticky consequences. I am both cheap and lazy, so the only thing to really get me into this is this peculiar romantic motive

So what should i do? Should i find out if her feelings are mutual before sinking a bunch of money into this, or should i just shut the hell up and do it and see where it goes?

If the former, how would i go about that? Is there some non-direct way i can ascertain these things at minimal cost and risk?

Sir, if you want her to feel the same way about you as you feel about her, DO NOT let her pay a thing.

Nothing screams 'a fun night out with just a friend and definitely not a date with a guy I'm interested in' like splitting bills. Seriously. If you're into her, you'll have to man up and spend a little. ;)

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

What I said is pretty much an abstract answer so here is something more constructive. I would try to gauge her feelings for you throughout the day e.g. disguising them as jokes is the best way if I had to do it, "If I make you laugh, dinner is on you " something simple but these gesture are pretty effective. If she laughs and likes the idea implement the cinema idea, but I would advise against it (if she does like the sound of dinner go with that first) as it will give you a chance to talk and find about her hobbies, aspirations and vice versa.Women love a man of many qualities they love them to confident and insecure and different times here is a time to be confident. Just be smart with it and make it look innocent/corny they won't admit but women love it.

If that doesn't work well I got nothing else.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

*sees Diablos*

Well.....uh.....

*leaves thread*

*fidgets uncomfortable*

I... uh...

Damn, it's worth getting impaled.

Give her some shiny objects and latex gloves.

And she'll love your forever.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you