By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide UP! (Nov. 1-7)

So, does anyone know why is Wii Sports 40k ahead of Wii Sports Resort in the USA??

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

actually.. share them... be funny to track them together wont it.

or arent you that brave?

You can take all the recent Worldwide/EMEAA/NA weekly sales thread, Kinect sales, Move sales, and several prediction thread. I'm letting you looking for them by yourself. :)

And for the fact that you're not one of those who're supporting PS3 on this forum, that's totally true, but them unlike you, aren't doing cheerleading X360 thread that try to make them look analytical. Btw I'm dropping this topic.

OT : err I have nothing more to say.

kowenicki said:
Jordahn said:
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:
yo_john117 said:
ethomaz said:

Hummm...

PS360 gap this week equal 30k... so after future adjustments PS3 > 360 is possible.

Waiting next quarter.

Lulz, you and your adjustments

Never disappointment me.

I'll bet that we have an adjustment in the oppoosite direction.  Widening this gap.

What do you mean? PS3 overtracked and 360 undertracked?

360 could be undertracked a little but PS3 is way more.

I will revisit this thread in future.

yawn

As often as as the PS3 has been adjusted up, it's fairly probably this will happen again in the near future.  Be reasonable and respectful.

The 360 has also been often adjusted up and has been more undertracked in the US when compared to NPD than the PS3 has.

Oh, really?  Then you could have EASILY informed that to ethomaz  instead of disrespecting him with a yawn as if he's being a bore.  Go figure.  Again "be reasonable and respectful," and you just proven you've failed to do that.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

So, the dusty console is doing fine. Great! more dust collectors means more cleanest homes. :D

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Good sales on all consoles, been lurking for a while now, have to admit, the Kinect boost is somewhat impressive taking the last weeks numbers, but yet again there is a chance that PS3 might be undertracked in EMEAA as was the case a few weeks back.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network
psrock said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

Wii and 360 are both doing amazing considering that both Red Wii and Kinect are only out in 1 region. Red Wii releases in America and Japan next week so I expect a big boost...Kinect is out in Others next week so I expect a big boost for 360 as well. Wii and 360 should both be over 400K next week. I expect PS3 to be at about 370K next week.

Also why does America hate PS3 so much as its only 99K just missing the 100K mark. Also why is everyone saying that PS3 should be #1 the week ending November 27th? That is Black Friday week and clearly PS3 doesn't receive as much love as 360 and Wii in America. I know G.T.5 comes out on the 24th but will it be that big...? I wasn't on this site back in the PS1-PS2 gens so how much did Gran Turismo 1-4 boost PS/PS2 sales?

wii and 360 are doing great although they have Kinect and Red Wii but PS3 which has nothing special out,  sells about the same as them, is somehow not doing great?

Get over yourself, All the consoles are doing well, and 99k during Kinect release is amazing to me.

I was asking a real question...I never said that the PS3 did bad this week Lol! PS3 has had something its called Move and you as a PS3 fan should know that.

*Sound Of Rain said:
psrock said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

Wii and 360 are both doing amazing considering that both Red Wii and Kinect are only out in 1 region. Red Wii releases in America and Japan next week so I expect a big boost...Kinect is out in Others next week so I expect a big boost for 360 as well. Wii and 360 should both be over 400K next week. I expect PS3 to be at about 370K next week.

Also why does America hate PS3 so much as its only 99K just missing the 100K mark. Also why is everyone saying that PS3 should be #1 the week ending November 27th? That is Black Friday week and clearly PS3 doesn't receive as much love as 360 and Wii in America. I know G.T.5 comes out on the 24th but will it be that big...? I wasn't on this site back in the PS1-PS2 gens so how much did Gran Turismo 1-4 boost PS/PS2 sales?

wii and 360 are doing great although they have Kinect and Red Wii but PS3 which has nothing special out,  sells about the same as them, is somehow not doing great?

Get over yourself, All the consoles are doing well, and 99k during Kinect release is amazing to me.

I was asking a real question...I never said that the PS3 did bad this week Lol! PS3 has had something its called Move and you as a PS3 fan should know that.

Move has been in the market for months now, if anything the time of the year is the reason the PS3 went up. And your question was about GT5 selling consoles, not acting like PS3 was 33k short of 360 with Kinect out is not a good thing.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Good sales all around... except poor PSP. 

This is going to be a great holiday season.

The discussions on the thread are getting ridiculous.

psrock said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
psrock said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

Move has been in the market for months now, if anything the time of the year is the reason the PS3 went up. And your question was about GT5 selling consoles, not acting like PS3 was 33k short of 360 with Kinect out is not a good thing.

I was looking in terms of the future as in when Red Wii and Kinect are released worldwide PS3 will need something big so I was asking if G.T.5 would be big enough...in my personal opinion the 360 and Wii will sell way more than PS3 this Holiday with PS3 picking up sales in 2011 but again its just my opinion.

Why does everyone think the PS3 is undertracked? I think if anything it's overtracked in EMEAA. Maybe it's just me, but I  find it a bit hard to believe that the PS3 has sold 180k units just in Europe and the much smaller game markets in a single week.