By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide UP! (Nov. 1-7)

kowenicki said:
germibobi said:

Why does Fallout New Vegas creators say there are 5 million copies sold and VGChartz only 2.3 million!

shipped.

Sorry.i don't understand?
What do you mean.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
libellule said:

just a question :

this week include the Blakc Ops launch right ?

so thsoe PS360 boost include the Black Ops boost ?

No.. they dont.  So  next week 360 gets, B.Ops boost, continued Kinect boost in US plus kinect Eu boost.  450k to 500k I reckon.

yeah, 360 should get amazing number next week

Time to Work !

Good numbers alla round... so US gets the red wii bundle next this week?

kowenicki said:
germibobi said:
kowenicki said:
germibobi said:

Why does Fallout New Vegas creators say there are 5 million copies sold and VGChartz only 2.3 million!

shipped.

Sorry.i don't understand?
What do you mean.

The publsiher has sent out that many to stores/retail...  VGC shows how many have been bought by actual consumers.

Theres a chance it is undertracked. Also I have no idea of how many they sold on Steam.

Tease.

kowenicki said:
zuvuyeay said:
SingStar Dance (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment
1 10,101 10,101
its already out,you'd think they'd have an advert with everyone dancing seeing how popular the genre is,maybe they have

i saw an advert for it last night... terrible ad.

right,well at least they have got one out,i haven't seen it yet

but i expect i'll be seeing a just dance 2 ad followed by a dance central ad followed by a singstar dance ad alot in the run up to xmas,god help us

i've actually been seeing alot of game/console ads really picking up now,unsurprisingly

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
ethomaz said:
yo_john117 said:
ethomaz said:

Hummm...

PS360 gap this week equal 30k... so after future adjustments PS3 > 360 is possible.

Waiting next quarter.

Lulz, you and your adjustments

Never disappointment me.

Whaaaaaa?  0_o

PS3 always undetracked here.

And sorry I mean "Never disappointed me"... my mistake.

kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:
yo_john117 said:
ethomaz said:

Hummm...

PS360 gap this week equal 30k... so after future adjustments PS3 > 360 is possible.

Waiting next quarter.

Never disappointment me.

I'll bet that we have an adjustment in the oppoosite direction.  Widening this gap.

What do you mean? PS3 overtracked and 360 undertracked?

360 could be undertracked a little but PS3 is way more.

I will revisit this thread in future.

kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:
yo_john117 said:
ethomaz said:

Hummm...

Waiting next quarter.

Never disappointment me.

I'll bet that we have an adjustment in the oppoosite direction.  Widening this gap.

yawn

As often as as the PS3 has been adjusted up, it's fairly probably this will happen again in the near future.  Be reasonable and respectful.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

kowenicki said:
Jordahn said:
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:
yo_john117 said:
ethomaz said:

Hummm...

Waiting next quarter.

Never disappointment me.

yawn

As often as as the PS3 has been adjusted up, it's fairly probably this will happen again in the near future.  Be reasonable and respectful.

The 360 has also been often adjusted up and has been more undertracked in the US when compared to NPD than the PS3 has.

Undertracked by 300k PS3 by almost 2M, yea really comparable. By the way GT5's biggest impact will be in EMEAA, the area where VGChartz has most of its issues tracking PS3 sales. Wait & see. =)

I'm saving alot of thread recently about several things for future comparison, this one is one of them. Funny fact, Kowenicki is involved in many of them. :)

zuvuyeay said:
SingStar Dance (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment
1 10,101 10,101
its already out,you'd think they'd have an advert with everyone dancing seeing how popular the genre is,maybe they have

Ordered it today. Having a party next weekend. Might put it on when everyone is drunk.